Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By brettkybuster
Got a few new things in for my collection, first a mint firehouse(I opened it to make sure and everything is still in cardboard inserts, instructions, sealed ecto plazm etc. It's dead mint! I sealed it back up. I also got a proton pack from the same seller which I was not happy about. He said it was mint in box, I open the box to find out it was a used proton pack with stickers peeling off of it, missing stickers, missing the foam piece, missing the ID card. It did however have a trap in there which was a nice surprise. Anyhow I've asked him for a partial refund so I can give it to my daughter to play with since she loves ghostbusters and is already in love with it. I also got the stuffed stay puft in today.

and what I received in the proton pack box

and my daughter already having a blast with it
By brettkybuster
got the first series guys loose in yesterday(strings come out of the bottom of the packs with ghosts and stay puft for 24.99 on Ebay!) Winston's stream looks green in the pic but it is yellow.

| also got four of the 5 fright features, 1 super fright features, and fearsome flush on ebay for 50.00 which is another great deal! I was in the right place at the right time both times, guy was local so I just picked them up. Two of the fright features are unpunched and all are in excellent shape. I have to get some zoloworld cases for them still for now they are in the plastic he gave them to me in.
By brettkybuster
literally right after I posted my latest update I got another hit on Craigslist and went and got a huge box of ghostbusters for 45.00! In this box was yet another set of the series one heroes complete with ghosts and packs(again coming from the bottom of the pack) another stay puft, slimer(with watermelon and pizza), bug eye ghost, H2 ghost, bad to the bones ghost, dracula, mummy, frankenstein, wolfman, x-cop,tombstone tackler, hardhat horror, and an extremely clean ecto-1 with all doors, stickers, claw, and ghost. Only missing the chair. I'd say this is yet again another great steal! I gave my daughter 6 of the items out of there and displayed the rest.
By brettkybuster
I got in some new items recently and I am just getting around to posting them. I am waiting for Zoloworld to get cases back in stock so I can get them protected.

First off I got three original hand drawn animation pieces from the production of the cartoon:

and I got in all these MOC items

By PlanFun
Which size Zolo case fits GB figures? The Kenner Super Powers ones?

Nice Kroger Stay Puft, by the way. Was that a find in the wild or an eBay purchase?
By brettkybuster
PlanFun wrote:Which size Zolo case fits GB figures? The Kenner Super Powers ones?

Nice Kroger Stay Puft, by the way. Was that a find in the wild or an eBay purchase?
It's the deluxe MOTU or deluxe Thundercats case (they are one in the same)

I actually found it via a google shopping search. It was for sale on an online antique shop. I happened on by chance. I typed in Stay Puft Kenner and that was the first result. I clicked on it and low and behold it had a pic of the back of the card and it was a Kroger Promo. I picked it up for 80.00 with shipping.
By brettkybuster
lol thanks, I took pics of my collection now as I have gotten some more protective cases. My new PKE came today but I didn't take pics of that yet. Here are updated pics.

By GBman
Awesome collection!! Really makes me wish I'd kept the boxes but when you're a kid that's the last thing on your mind. I see the Turtles Sewer in there, man that brings back memories too...
By Josh Foote
I love all your Mint Kenner toys. You are lucky!
By Letmebleed75
Oh it's recently on the market. I thought this was a 1980's product or maybe even from universal studios. Thanks for the info! I'll def be getting one

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]