By Spengs
Many of you have known that if Ghostbusters International was real and had a web site, I was an "executive" and the web master (You're a poor web designer Rich) :lol: as I worked for them. I paid for the site most of the 10 years it has been around. Personal and financial changes don't necessitate the site being 100% what it was or paying for a business package every quarter.

As of today, in the 10th year, I've cancelled my contract with 1&1 Hosting. The domain and site we've known is done. I'm trying during Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary to do something somewhat different with the once needed site.

I've been working on a scaled back version, renamed Ghostbusters Incorporated. GB Inc. went live today and with its only 1 blog entry so far I talk more about it.

http://ghostbustersinc.wordpress.com
By Spengs
Today I updated the various forms, etc. Besides logo/header changes, their is a new franchise application for your franchise. This would be for when your "interviewing" prospective "employees." I also made a new "welcome letter" from Dr. Venkman.

All the documentation is accessible through either the Documents section (under Franchising) or Media page, where I've been making progress too.

http://ghostbustersinc.wordpress.com/fr ... /documents
By Spengs
I noticed an easy, fixable mistake in Dr. Venkman's "personal note." I won't be able to fix it until tomorrow at the earliest. Fortunately I did catch it.
By Vee
Thank goodness! I was devastated when I saw that GBI.com was down when I was looking for a PDF of the roleplaying game manual the other day.
I love the amount of literature you have going on so far! It's pretty neat!
By Spengs
Thanks for the kind words. Losing the GBI domain along with some others wasn't the easiest decision. I had been through the emotions more last year. Only a few "saw" the pain in that. A lot of the site, although not always recognizable had been part of my life since 2003. I'm okay with it now, the site can continue in a better way for me. I can stop spending money on a business package that was really never needed. It won't be like a career job. It's good so far.

Once other updates on the site, I'd like to see GB Inc. be more of a franchise community site which wouldn't take away from groups own sites or other GB sites.

With the media, most, if not all the content should return to GB Inc. I've been working on making the GBI RPG material into PDF files. If things are going good for the site along with Ecto-Containment I'd like to add more media updates.
By Spengs
I've already done one new logo and a variant. Wasn't meant yet for promotion on other franchise sites. I haven't gotten to that point again, if I do make web banners and other promotional materials, news about them will be updated.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]