Hey Guys,
Our group is getting more and more requests for appearances, I was wondering do any of you guys have anything you give out to kids when they come up to you table or booth?
The reason I ask this is we had 2 kids this past weekend who came to the Big Wow Comic Fest, dressed as Ghostbusters, and were really excited to meet us. I felt bad we didn't have anything to give them, they were happy just holding the PKE meter and a thrower for pictures (heck one of them wanted us to sign his Ghostbusters comic book!)
I was thinking of scanning a couple of pages out of a Ghostbusters coloring book I have and making a little mini coloring book for them, or maybe a badge that says "Honorary Ghostbuster".
I would greatly appreciate any ideas or advice you can give me on this.
Thanks,
Bill
We did a Relay for Life a few weeks back and had little 1.5" buttons made up with our "cancerbuster" logo and they said honorary cancerbuster on them. I think they are only $0.50 each. Everyone loved them. We had 3 different ones so people had to come back to try to collect them all.
Thanks Guys I think were going to do a little of all of those ideas- buttons and coloring pages when we do cons, free comic books days etc.. and stickers when we don't have a booth or table and are just walking around (fairs, carnivals, Haunted house appearances etc..) you guys have been a great help!
thanks!
Bill
We are doing stickers on our end, but the temp tats sound pretty sweet. wouldnt mind finding out where to get some of those.
I just ordered some small round ones from Vista Print along with our business cards. When i get them I'll let you guys know what they look like. I have a feeling they are going to be tiny.
For us we got ours through customstickers.net. For the price they charge its worth it. Our stickers are 3x3 inches. It only took three days to recieve em to. They definately are my number one choice. This is what i got from them. They are dual layered Vinyl so they will last awhile

I took your advice and ordered Stickers from customstickers.net and I have to say they are awesome.

Their customer service was excellent and it was exactly one week from placing my order I had them in hand. Over a weekend though. So I ordered on a Thursday evening and got them the following Thursday.

Super nice quality. Now I am thinking up more things I can have made up into stickers. Looking forward to handing these out to anyone who earns them at Free Comic Book Day!

Here ya go!

Wanna trade a sticker for a sticker? Wouldn't mind having one of those.
By DaVeers
In the NYC Ghostbusters, we host mini-clinics with the kids; giving them “Official Ghostbuster” certificates as a prize for helping us catch a ghost. I can’t tell you how well this went over with not only the children but also with their parents. At our last event, we brought a nine foot inflatable Stay Puft and allowed the kids use our PKE Meters to detect the “Ghost” hiding in Stay Puft. Once they detected the ghost, we would have them roll out the trap, step on the peddle and after the trap cycled and closed, we would use the PKE Meters to show the kid that the ghost was trapped within. After shaking hands and congratulating the kids on a job well done, we would have them go over to our table, where our assistant would issue them a Certificate of Achievement with their name hand written, certifying that they are now an “Official Ghostbuster”. To us, this mini-clinic gives the children a chance to have a hands on experience with the Ghostbusters and allows them to have a memorable experience through team work and self-accomplishment.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]