By Proton66
hey people would the U.S.A Ghostbusters be a good franchise name or franchise tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Proton66
By ProtonCharger
you could always try "north america ghostbusters"
or "between canada and mexico ghostbusters"
By Ketchum
Ghostbusters: earth. Mine.
By Chace
Well I'm starting the Mars Ghostbusters: "Cleanin' up the dead on the red....planet," O.K. the slogan needs work, but still.

No wait..."Ghostbusters Infinity times Infinity" there...I win
By kevinj319
Try Ghostbusters U.S.A.
By Gareee
Great. Now I want a Milky Way candy bar. Good thing they are still sold in the US. Or North America. ;)
By Proton66
well i'm sticking to that franchise name US Ghostbusters and probaly will get the rights for it soon or later on but for now i just have to think out the building plans for the headquarters and i will post a pic soon so be on the look out and reply
By Gareee
There are no official rights to be had. People just form a group around themselves, and usually name it based on the location.

Since there are already numerous GB groups across the country, and there's no way all of them would join your own group, why not just name it based on your geographic location, like everyone else?
By Josh Foote
Proton66 wrote:well i'm sticking to that franchise name US Ghostbusters and probaly will get the rights for it soon or later on but for now i just have to think out the building plans for the headquarters and i will post a pic soon so be on the look out and reply

Already got you covered.
By ProtonCharger
you could always have a headquarters inside a live volcano. superheroes do that all the time.
By The Roach On Twelve
Proton66 wrote:well i'm sticking to that franchise name US Ghostbusters and probaly will get the rights for it soon or later on but for now i just have to think out the building plans for the headquarters and i will post a pic soon so be on the look out and reply

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]