I don't want this new group to be another traditional franchise, mainly because with everything we(the first 4 members) discussed at the first meeting, I see it as something more. So, after everything has been set up, and we get photos and more planning under way, I hope everyone who checks out this thread will see that also.
By Chace
s8film40 wrote:Very happy to be a part of this. Even if there are 893 other franchises in Florida I think we can make this a fun experience for all.
No, there are 892 others, you are 893.
Vincenzo330 wrote:I find the fact that you call your group a franchise to be offensive. How long is it going to be before you start looking to use them to make money again?
First of all, I just started this group and why the f*** would I need money when I have a decent paying job? And whatever "source" is telling you that making money from this is a liar. and Second, I've already stated that this will not be a franchise, and won't be considered a franchise.

You seem to have some sort of grudge against me, You need to be more unbiased when Moderating the forums.
And if protoncharger is telling you about me, and the "Left Overs" so called sponsor on the old website. No money was made from that. And protoncharger had whatever control as to what was on the site as far as information and content.
Kissimmee_Buster wrote:First of all, I just started this group and why the f*** would I need money when I have a decent paying job? And whatever "source" is telling you that making money from this is a liar. and Second, I've already stated that this will not be a franchise, and won't be considered a franchise.

You seem to have some sort of grudge against me, You need to be more unbiased when Moderating the forums.
My "bias" stems from the consistent amount of nonsense and self-muttering that you find necessary to post. Part of my job as a moderator is to protect the integrity of this site.

When I see BS I call it. Especially when I have concerns that someone is going to be rabblerousing and creating static for those who do operate franchises effectively.

Here's a challenge to anyone looking at this post who thinks I'm "picking on" Kissimmee_Buster

click this link http://www.gbfans.com/community/search. ... 7&sr=posts and look through his posts.

I'll send a free GB comic to the first person who can find me a single post in which he adds some significant value to the topic that he's posting in.
Kissimmee_Buster wrote:And if protoncharger is telling you about me, and the "Left Overs" so called sponsor on the old website. No money was made from that. And protoncharger had whatever control as to what was on the site as far as information and content.
wrong.
the only content i had a hand in controlling were the facebook pages which you also had admin capability to.
the website was entirely your business.

now that i have my prop i lent you back, im finished. i dont want/need/have anything to do with you. i was keeping out of this mess by doing my best to sever any relation to you i have, because i know something you will eventually do will catch up to you and i dont want to be blamed for it.

we both know in the beginning you wanted the leftovers to be an entertainment group, putting on shows and dancing and whatever nonsense...making money...out of kissimmee (the complete antithesis of the idea ive explained to you countless times). now you're in with a bar owner. you cant be so naive to think he doesnt see any dollar signs bob.

dont bring me into your stupid arguments again. im not your handler anymore.

that's official folks. im not bob's babysitter anymore. i dont care what he does.

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]