We just completed the first day of hosting a table at the Big Wow Comic Fest in San Jose Ca. The reception to the franchises we was incredible. Everyone there was really freindly and had nothing but good things to say about us.
Since this was the first time for us hosting a table we were wary of how it would be recieved, but it was well woth the time and effort that both franchises put into getting this event moving.
I just wanted to post a picture of our table and I'll let the other guys do a wrap up of the event after tomorrow.
We'll have more pictures on our face book page, this was such a sucess couldn't wait to post a picture.
Looks awsome! Our Ecto truck was not working and had to be sent into the shop. sickness struck some members so we were unable to make the trip. We are looking forward to our next opportunity to meetup.
Now that I'm over some nasty ass flu that I picked up on Sat. or Sun. To recap the weekend:
since this was our first table at a con we really had no idea what to expect, but we were well recieved and busy most of the day. The kids thought it was pretty cool and the adults were just as enthusiastic!
There was a girls volleyball tournament in the next to ours and we couldn't walk past there without being mobbed by nubile young volleyball players (we did keep in mind that 15 will get you 20) they were exteremly excited to see ghostbusters and we took pictures with almost all the teams and thier parents.
Saturday night a professional photogrpaher did a photo shoot with us here are a few shots from the shoot:
Let's see what else happened...Marc and I got pulled into someone's wedding pictures by the groom and his guys that was pretty funny and random I was taking some stuff back to my car and got pulled into a bar for pictures with some of the patrons and got a free shot of jack for it. Those were two of the more random events from the weekend .
All in all it was a great weekend and I for one cannot wait for the next one. Hopefully by then we'll have an Ecto by then, but i think we did pretty well even without one as there were alot of people who took our buisness cards and asked us about attending events so time will tell if they pan out or not.
I just want to thank the Roseville guys ans well as all the Bay Area guys who came down to San Jose and made this event a success. :cool:

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]