i wanted to let everyone know that josh vigor is starting to join other franchises again. he is going under the name "jayden vigor" and those of you who can read his profile will see its set up for a strange sort of role play.

this person has a serious problem, and the only way to get rid of him if the community as a whole acts to block him from their personal accounts.
there's a wealth of information about this guy. notably, he created a "real" franchise and was subsequently kicked out of that. he harasses people for free props and pesters their friends not involved with ghostbusters.

start here, and work your way out.
http://www.gbfans.com/community/search. ... 2&sr=posts
By Tyrael
i am taken this seriously very much im learning disabled and adhd
Having ADHD myself, this has me seeing red with fists clenched. You do not use it as an excuse to be an asshat to an entire community (or an excuse for anything, for that matter).

Thank you for the warning on this guy.
DmsdyMachn liked this
I JUST REMOVED JOSH VIGOR AGAIN FROM MY FRANCHISE PAGE

are you all SLEEPING? delete this person from your franchise lists. remove him from your friends lists.
if you see an friend invitation from this sleaze delete and block. he is a cyberstalker, he will add people NOT involved with this community.

Joshua David Vigor (Jayden Vigor)
https://www.facebook.com/joshuavigor

quit playing games, this is a very potentially hazardous situation you all are completely ignoring. he is NOT of sound mind.
TheRealPonyboy wrote:PC, how is anyone "ignoring" the issue? I mean, what can we really do about it other than just to ignore the guy?
block his profile from personal facebook profiles and if you are in a franchise let the other members know about him (even franchise page admins block him), since he is using facebook to continue to pester the community. the more members from this community that block him, the least likely he will have the fuel to stay around. vigor is disturbed, this isnt someone you just brush off to "ignore" you need to take action to evict him from this community.

cyber stalking IS a crime, and he IS doing just that.

this has reached the point where it's not fun and games any more.
Adding to this; Josh is the kind of guy that if you approach him in a friendly manner, you will never get rid of him. And as to the part of him being disturbed: if you look at his facebook page he had recently lost four friends out of the nearly 2000 that he has. When he saw this, he flipped out and demanded that more people "friend" him. Despite his weak grasp of the English language he also has a weak grasp on reality. AVOID HIM.
im positive he's abusing facebook policies. i dont know how to report him and his many profiles to facebook staff otherwise we wouldnt be having this discussion right now. reading his page, you see that facebook turned off his ability to add friends A FEW TIMES, if its not automated, they are aware that he(or most likely just that profile) is up to no good.

is there anyone here facebook savvy enough to know how to report him to facebook staff? id be willing to do all the work for you getting him and his various made up profiles collected so you can add it to the representative (if there even is one)
he did came to me about a week ago with a facebook friend request... funny enough the same day I returned here and joined.

very friendly like and with LOTS of advice on who to contact to get a proton pack (none of which are here of course) and the next day I started hearing about him... this last thread creped me out enough. I already blocked him out on FB. Thanks for the warning guys.

on the coin thing. has ANYONE tried to buy the coin from him and give it back to Crix? i thought about that up until I had blocked him.
ProtonCharger wrote:
TheRealPonyboy wrote:PC, how is anyone "ignoring" the issue? I mean, what can we really do about it other than just to ignore the guy?
block his profile from personal facebook profiles and if you are in a franchise let the other members know about him (even franchise page admins block him), since he is using facebook to continue to pester the community. the more members from this community that block him, the least likely he will have the fuel to stay around. vigor is disturbed, this isnt someone you just brush off to "ignore" you need to take action to evict him from this community.

cyber stalking IS a crime, and he IS doing just that.

this has reached the point where it's not fun and games any more.
...I know you been around awhile ProtonCharger, but I see threads like this and the term "Heavys" starts to become a bit more meaningful. Is this what you say about me as well? I am starting to debate if this place over here is looking for scapegoats and fallout boys to better themselves. I came over here after reading this on facebook. :sigh:
devilmanozzy wrote: ...I know you been around awhile ProtonCharger, but I see threads like this and the term "Heavys" starts to become a bit more meaningful. Is this what you say about me as well? I am starting to debate if this place over here is looking for scapegoats and fallout boys to better themselves. I came over here after reading this on facebook. :sigh:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

did you read ANY of the links that have been provided? did you read ANY of his profile?

NO. YOU JUST WROTE THAT THINKING THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER HEAVIES THING.

anyone can read these links, read his facebook profile and come to a conclusion SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THIS PERSON. are you too dense to grasp what's going on here? nah. you just think its ANOTHER HEAVY LOOKING FOR A SCAPE GOAT.

its people LIKE YOU, that keep people LIKE JOSH in this community. he is NOT a victim.
I had to go into my Facebook settings and make sure my friends list was available to Friends Only.

I don't want Joshua going onto my friends list and adding everyone he sees. That's more than just a little creepy.
Carpeteria wrote:This has nothing to do with "scapegoats and fallout boys" - this guy is a nut, plain and simple.
No. There is more to this. I read all the lovely threads on this guy. There is no doubt that he is much like most "trolls" but I'm once again seeing this "Club" thing.

Lets be honest here, that coin means nothing. You guys are only bringing it up cause it hurts your club. GBFans is a site, much like any other. I read many Ghostbuster sites and this is one of many places.

But theres a Black list here. I'm on it and it is getting old. I do fanart and maintain Ghostbusters Wiki(a). I been maintaining that site since January 2009. I may not be as "important" as all of you wanks but I see the term "heavyes flying high here. People outside of this forum that may only read a few threads will see this and think the community is black listing people. Heck I see it. You guys need to stop bashing "noobs" and find something more constructive to do with your time. I draw. What do you do?! :angryvigo:
Evigor liked this
i think it would be best if you took a moment and stopped replying to this thread.

obviously, you're not capable of understanding a very serious situation.
The coin did start off as mostly a joke, then it developed into much more then that.

Go read his creepy role plays, go read when he was asking for a "Winston for the Real Chicago Ghostbusters", when he harassed at LEAST 30 prop builders to make him a proton pack for free.

We don't want someone like this in the community. And if you can't see the reasons why we don't want him in the community, then I'm just at a loss for words.
ProtonCharger liked this
Technically, I am a "noob" around here, but I know how to carry myself, and I can tell the difference between people who are just young and don't know how to communicate intelligently or maturely with other people, and people like Joshua, who clearly have issues and shouldn't be involved in online communities. This isn't about the coin thing or "heavies" or whatever you want it to be about - it's about someone who seriously has issues, and is going out of their way to mess with people OUTSIDE of the GB community.

PC gains nothing by making a post about this guy - he's posting public notice to help people avoid him, which they should.
ProtonCharger liked this
devilmanozzy wrote:But theres a Black list here. I'm on it and it is getting old.
I find it very funny that when someone is disliked by 1 or 2 people... or heck even several people they assume its because there is some kind of black list or conspiracy. They never think that... well... maybe its them. Maybe its their fault. Maybe its their actions...

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]