Because with the 20-some-odd people that still don't remove him, he goes through their friends lists and adds EVERYONE who has anything Ghostbusters related on their page. He adds so many people that Facebook thinks he's a spambot and actually revokes his ability to add friends for periods of time.
Vigor contacted me the very same day I joined the FB group. like 15 to 20 minutes after I signed up I had his friend request.

THAT means he IS actively monitoring the group and sending requests to ANY newname on the group's list on a, at least, 10 minute basis.

If that is not stalking (although a legal one) I'm Mickey's left ear.

this goes to the guys that feel compelled to keep arguing about it and somehow have a strange sense of "I can win this fight" going on through their minds:

YOU CAN'T WIN THIS.

Period.

Back off and be quiet. this is ABOUT JOSHUA VIGOR and NOT about you.

in the immortal words of one of my favorite villains in movies:

be smart.
Glad to see an advocate. Let's just dissect this missive, shall we?

ILuvLwould wrote:Just wanted to pop in and commend devilmanozzy. I totally agree with most of what you posted. And I wholeheartedly agree, there are no Intellectual Property rights on PM's, if you don't want people to see it, don't post it.
Wrong, wrong, wrong and even more wrong! If Protoncharger intended to have the PM seen by others, he would have posted it here. A private message is just that: PRIVATE!
And really? His profile was "douched" up with Power Rangers? That's a pretty rude thing to say. Since when are the hobbies and interests of others judged so harshly around here?
I agree with that. It was a bit out of line.
This whole thing has progressed to hate speech now. I've been the guy's friend for over 5 months now, and he's never asked me for a free prop and he's never harassed me. He's brutally annoying, but if you don't want to be friends with him, then don't. Don't speak hatefully, I promise you don't wear that color well

Well, I'm glad that you can put up with his nonsense, because most of us here certainly can't. . If you actually take time to read previous posts, he was welcome and through his badmouthing members here and his inability to respect anyone he has been able to cement his ousting from the community.
I'm proud to say that I'm a Supporting Member of the Alabama Ghostbusters, and I accept people for who and what they are. My best friends in the group are massive fans of The Dukes, Transformers, Star Wars, Anime, Punk Rock Music, Tron, Power Rangers, Steam, and yes, even Auburn; and I wouldn't have it any other way.
So?
Let people decide for themselves, instead of yanking them onto a hateful bandwagon with biased comments and stories.
This isn't a hate speech or anyone telling members to not friend him on Facebook, but it is advising members to avoid him as he has caused more harm than good. Or should I refer you to The Real Chicago Ghostbusters?
If you don't want to be their friend, then don't. But save the pig's blood, okay?
This isn't helpful. Ignoring Josh isn't an option as he doesn't make it an option. When his friend request is rejected, he will constantly badger and harass not only that person, but everyone on that persons friend list. This isn't the markings of a healthy mind and he needs to know when to back off.

I really can't think of any more ways to point out that this isn't some kind of conspiracy but a warning to help people not aware to avoid a very unstable person.
ProtonCharger liked this
Hate Speech: Any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group. The law may identify a protected individual or a protected group by race, gender, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or other characteristic

As far as I know Idiots, Douchebags, Morons and Jerks aren't protected groups. Where have you seen us making fun of anyone's gender, ethnicity, nationality, religion or sexual orientation in this thread ILuvLwould?
I think this thread has outlasted its usefulness.

Josh Vigor was banned from Ghostbusters Fans quite some time ago. Its pretty ridiculous that he is friending friends of friends in an effort to gain more "friends". But I think as long as you lock down your friends list to friends only you should be able to protect yourself from him. Its obvious the kid has some problems. Report him to Facebook if he does anything to you on there.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]