(This is also posted in >Regoinal>Canada)

Well so far I haven't had much to contribute to the fan community, but here it goes:

The Ghostbusters of British Columbia is now a franchise! After the Crystal Head signing and Halloween season events BC Ghostheads have come together and shown interest in becoming a franchise, and that's exactly what we've done. We have 13 members in our facebook group and at least 4 that have shown interest in being active members in the franchise. We've just begun, but look for us on the scene with updates!

Are you a Ghostbuster in British Columbia? Send me an e-mail and we'll get you connected! todd.whalen@ghostbusterscanada.ca

Oh yes, that reminds me - Presenting: Ghostbusters Canada, http://www.ghostbusterscanada.ca !

Similar to Ghostbusters United, Ghostbusters Canada has a page for each province and territory in our country outlining the franchise for each. So you needed web presence to be considered a franchise? To connect with other 'Busters in your area? Done! Provide me with a little information about your group, photos, roster, etc. And I'll put the summary up under your province and link to your franchises' site. Don't have one? That's ok too, use your province's page on Ghostbusters Canada, because I can provide you an alberta@ghostbusterscanada.ca (example) e-mail address which will forward to your existing e-mail address!

These projects are just in their infancy, so look for growth and updates in the future. Suggestions welcome!
Yep! We've got a few more members in BC, Ontario is having an upcoming appearance in March and I have groups in Alberta and Quebec that are getting together so look for their pages to be active very soon!

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]