By Foom Man
I might set aside one day a week to add teams starting next week, but I'll try and add you guys and a few others tonight. I'm surprised at the volume of traffic its been getting- ~450 hits per day so far, 471 yesterday.

And I hate ya because your belly button sticks out.
By Foom Man
keoni wrote:I applied for Galena and thats still not up there.... why do you hate me? ;-)
Actually, when did Galena apply? I never got an application. Did you guys maybe submit on the first day when the form was down?
By Foom Man
keoni wrote:its possible, but there was no indication the form was down. I'll just reapply
My apologies- I wrote about it here when I realized some code in WordPress was preventing the form from working. Should be good to go now.
By Foom Man
Update:

Man, look at that map fill up. 41 teams total, so far.

After a thick week of submissions, I've decided to only add new teams one day a week- most likely Monday night. This should cut down not only on my own, personal time investment as well as aid those wondering why they aren't on the site yet. So, to reiterate:

THE MAP & TEAM LISTING WILL ONLY BE UPDATED ON MONDAYS FROM NOW ON.

I'd also like to thank the Arizona Ghostbusters for being kind enough to date $10 to helping with the site's hosting. Much appreciated guys. If anyone else wants to throw in a few bucks they can on the site's Contact Page. ~$5 gives the site another month of up time- so if you're interested in chipping in feel free to do so!
By GHOSTBUSTERS215
Kevin this is a great idea, and of big service to the franchise's around the country or world for that matter. Keep up the good work. The RPGB have sent in submission we look forward to being "United".
-Del-
By Smits
We're trying hard to get our ducks in a row, so to speak, so we can light up Tennessee on that map. Soon. It'll happen soon... *impatient*
By Foom Man
Smits wrote:We're trying hard to get our ducks in a row, so to speak, so we can light up Tennessee on that map. Soon. It'll happen soon... *impatient*
My inbox awaits :cool:
By Foom Man
Today I'd like to let it be known that North California's Bay Area Ghostbusters & GB: Hawaii Division have joined the ranks of GBU.

2011 is going to be a promising year for sure, and filling our that precious Hawaii outline on the map was a goal of mine from the start. That's when you really start to imagine just how many franchises are out there.
By Foom Man
Just did my weekly additions to the site.

We're well over fifty teams now- Ghostbusters Puerto Rico just joined us today.

Also, I've been talking with a friend about the email newsletter a few proposed. It's looking like we'll be trying something this February again as a follow up to the December mailing. We have 52 emails on the team rolodex (and not every team has listed an email, for that matter) that we'll be reaching with this little project, one that should help make everyone feel involved in the various franchises' ongoings.

Stay cool folks.
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]