The Roach On Twelve wrote:
Selrik wrote:I got my No Ghost from Katarra8 from Ebay.

I am happy with the purchase and speed of service.
Is it a franchise patch or just a normal no ghost?

No Ghost patch. Currently solo in Northern VA. Wouldn't mind being in a Franchise, but I am still getting stuff together for it.
cowbybill wrote:I gotta do another run of our franchise patch- gonna stick with quality lapel pins.
They do great work.

I think what they do is put together the orders and send them off to China... then they receive them and ship them off to the purchaser.
Sledge wrote:Does anyone have any pics of patches from Katarra8?
would be nice to have some more reference pics of her work maybe see if anyone has franchise patches from both to see side by side. though doubtful.
Kattarra8 makes great nametapes. If you're looking at franchise patches keep in mind most places will charge upwards of $150.00 just to digitize the logo. (that was the quote I got from Katarra as well as a few other places)
I do get my custom nametapes from her but I'd get a quote from qualitylapelpins.com they do great work, don't charge the digitizing fee and they're quick. (I don't know about them outsourcing to china though).
cowbybill wrote:
Sledge wrote:Does anyone have any pics of patches from Katarra8?
would be nice to have some more reference pics of her work maybe see if anyone has franchise patches from both to see side by side. though doubtful.
Kattarra8 makes great nametapes. If you're looking at franchise patches keep in mind most places will charge upwards of $150.00 just to digitize the logo. (that was the quote I got from Katarra as well as a few other places)
I do get my custom nametapes from her but I'd get a quote from qualitylapelpins.com they do great work, don't charge the digitizing fee and they're quick. (I don't know about them outsourcing to china though).
well the quote I got from qualitylapelpins.com was a heck of a lot more than Katarra8. and well I was not impressed with the mock up qualitylapelpins.com sent me.
I gotta say I really regret going with Kattara...Mainly because almost a year later, we haven't got any of the f****g patches that we paid for yet! Plus really shitty customer service on her part. I'm currently hounding her for a refund. Which is a real shame as I'd used her for name tapes and recommended her to many of the other UK ghostbusters.
GB:A Rich wrote:I gotta say I really regret going with Kattara...Mainly because almost a year later, we haven't got any of the f****g patches that we paid for yet! Plus really shitty customer service on her part. I'm currently hounding her for a refund. Which is a real shame as I'd used her for name tapes and recommended her to many of the other UK ghostbusters.
If you're having a dispute try E-bays resoulution center. They might be able to help you get a refund.
Good luck and i hope this turns out in your favor.
So do I Bill, but I'm starting to lose hope. I went entirely through paypal, which is a pain in the ass as their resolution center is about as useful as a cold bucket of piss.

I even called her home phone personally after 3 months (from england, which is expensive) and was told the patches would be mailed out that week as she was busy. Which is fair enough, real life gets in the way sometimes and I can accept that. After a few more months passed and after about 5 more unanswered emails, I received an email telling me that a serious fire had wiped out most of her equipment and she had to be re-homed. Which is some bad news...But I thought it was kinda funny that other members of my group where still able to order name tapes from her and were receiving her emails during this time.

Now I've just given up on her, I just want my money back. I'm sending her emails every other day and it's a real f****g kicker knowing that she is outright ignoring me, because she is still conducting business with other GBfans that I know.

I'm just absolutely gutted. Avoid.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?