Couldn't they also be used not only as givaways, but also as advertisement for tables at events? In that case, two color would look better, IMHO.
If we get 2 color would you still be interested?

I need to know these things to make an educated decission.
I'd prefer 2 color actually, but I'm still in either way. Just send me a PM when you decide to order :cool:
I have a need for balloons in the near future. I contacted a seller on eBay that wants $135 for 500 balloons w/ one color. I asked about 2 colors and he said it would cost $150 for 500 ( A BARGAIN! ) but would be do-able. He just needed to check with his printer first. Today he responded:
  • Dear fifthrider,

I have heard back from the printing department and they are not able to print this logo. It has something to do with the movement of the ink during the print process, and when there is one color inside of another, they just won't line up correctly, so they just can't do the job. Sorry. Mark

- worldwidepartystore

I'm not sure I buy that answer. I'm not saying he's incorrect, I'm saying I think his printer is taking the easy way out because he thinks the job is too hard. "One ink inside the other?!?!" The white and red are separate! Fine, so they line up like a Picasso, that's not as bad as "no balloon."

For anyone who's interested they will probably do a run of 500 for $135 in one color. Your call. You can see his eBay username in the message above if you want to hunt down his store.

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]