With meeting new fans of the franchise here in Kissimmee, Florida. I have decided to follow through on my plan to form a local group of Ghostbusters. I have also convinced those said individuals to start working on their own uniforms; I haven't heard back from them yet, but I hope to by early October. And With my first year of Med school coming to a close, I still might have to take some summer classes. It's not much info, but it's a start. As long as it becomes more organized before people start phoning me for some ghostbusters to show up. We're not going to be the best looking group, but you never know. If this goes through like I hope, I'm sure things will turn out pretty great.
Last edited by Kissimmee_Buster on June 2nd, 2010, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ran into an old friend who got himself and his buddies to dress up as "Generic" Ghostbusters for a halloween party last year, but I haven't had any luck in getting them to take joining a Group seriously. And my old friend is moving in a few months, So, I'm hoping to get ahold of his friends and induct them into The Kissimmee Ghostbusters full time.
Money is a bit tight right now, I did apply for a Medical Billing position; not sure when they'll call me for an interview. But I do have some light fixtures and a multi power thing used for the cigarette lighter and it has 4 sockets that light up when the switches are flipped, all I need now are a couple of No Ghost Logo decals to put on the doors, Oh and a new car. I had to sell my truck about 4 months ago to help with tuition costs. I could "Borrow" my brothers' Buick for events, but I still have some time to get situated and I just had about 6 jello shots thanks to him( my brother). I'm thinking about spending a week in Texas this summer, to get away from florida.
I'm riding on a full scholarship; but I'm also staying at my grandparents house for free. Since I no longer have a job, it's kind of hard to go out and build things, When there's the phone bill to pay and groceries. Let's just say that a Franchise/Group and prop/Ecto Building isn't at the top of my list.
Yep, The only two Ghostbusters who were on the roster for The Kissimmee Ghostbusters are moving to other states to Start branches of The Left Overs. So, There won't be any Kissimmee Ghostbusters, Just The Left Overs division of Kissimmee. If anyone hates this Idea, write it down on a piece of paper and throw it down the crapper.
ProtonCharger wrote:im glad i called you out on it and you deleted your save israel signature.
ok, this has got to be another ploy right? I mean even someone as slow as you knows the Israelis are Jewish right? Right? And it said support Israel, not save Israel. for the record.

you've called me a lot of terrible things lately...ignorant, pathetic, Christian, monkey...you're really getting mad aren't you?
Just because I generally fall on the right side of the spectrum, it doesn't make me a Christian.

I changed my signature for you, but not for the reason you'd like it to be!

Knucklehead! give up...go home!
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]