By turkisproverb
Really? Hope they get it. I know I've seen them lose a few guests from their cons in the past, but let's hope it changes.

I'll sign up for your facebook group as soon as I have a facebook membership of my own.

Yea, the uniform is the main thing I'm having trouble with myself. Gear is less of a concern since I can always use the leftover props from my (non ghostbusters) original work in a pinch. or buy the upcoming PKE.
By christphern
I haven't heard anything back from the Parascarefest people since the first time, but, they were hopeful then that they'd be able to get him. Hopefully that holds true. *crosses fingers*

The good thing about uniforms is that they're not overly expensive, or cost prohibitive. A little over $100 will pretty much get you a decent looking uniform, at the basic level, anyway. Flight suit, patches, belt, and boots. It's also the more iconic bit of the outfit, too, so, that's a definite bonus.
Any Ghostbusters fans in Middle Tennessee, or surrounding areas, please come join the Middle Tennessee Ghostbusters at the Thoroughbred 20 theater in Franklin, TN, on October 18 for a screening of Ghostbusters! Tickets are available on Fandango, or at the door, for $5 (+Fandango fees [~$6 a ticket])! Show starts at 7PM local time (CST), but be sure to get there early for pictures and to get your ticket!

Fandango page
By Smits
I posted as much info as I could over in Other Events: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 75&t=22231

And yes, please join us! The more Ghostheads, the better!
By Smits
That's okay--It works out being in two places over here.

Also, I submitted the screening info to PC and it's on the website now! WOOT!

http://protoncharging.com/gb/2010/10/06 ... t-us-know/

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]