By Powlowski
Hello fellow Ghost Heads. The Ghostbusters, International Chapter of Rochester, New York is looking for recruits.
If you are interested in signing up and live in or near the upstate area drop us a line.
My name is Nicholas Albert Powlowski, siding along with Galina Yvonne Mancuso and Shaun Farley WE WANT YOU!
You may contact me via Facebook
email: nicholaspowlowski@yahoo.com
cell: 1-(585)-957-6599 - text or call

This is a legitimate, brand new chapter opening in Rochester, New York.
As we are new we need your help in designing a new logo or design custom and specific to our chapter. This will be a collective decision between all who join between now and June 16th.
June 16th will mark the official opening of this new chapter.
Members of the RNYGB will have corralating custom ID badges as well as uniforms.
I myself have begun working on a company car which will apply be named the ECTO-1NP. ( this is also my personal vehicle). So we should be able to ride around in style.

We aim to do get togethers, parties festivals, possibly charity events, maybe even some cons, other events, hell even the GB3 movie premier if it should ever materialize.

This is a group of ghost heads looking only to share good times with friends while spreading good will and spirit amongst others. Remember This is all supposed to be fun.
By Powlowski
Yes that would be great shaun and I agreed on a design but need a talented hand or photoshopper to aid us in our plight. Give me a call sometime
Yeah, that's not smart posting your personal info on a thread dude. Your better off telling people to PM you for your info. But anyway, good luck and If I were a photoshop expert I'd give you a hand, but I'm terrible at it. I only learned C+, C++, Java, and some software writing before I started med school.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]