By tlcams
Since i just ordered my sons Ghostbuster's invitations through vistaprint I just recieved this coupon for 250 premium business cards for free... reg 19.99. Anyone interested let me know and i know email you the coupon.
Foom Man wrote:
GhostbusterPM wrote:well heres a taste of the so-cal site. http://www.pmangano.com/SoCalBusters/SCGB.html

Let me know what you think.
Nice background texture. I'll change the GBNH site link from your FB page to this soon.
Don't change it yet. This is still in beta form on my personal server. Wait til we launch it on the SoCalBusters.com server.
Well Ladies and Gentlemen. I think I've finished my template for the So Cal Ghostbusters site. I could really use some feed back about what content I should put on the site. The link below will take you to the template page.

http://pmangano.com/SoCalBusters/SCGB.html

The more feedback the better!
By DerGrundel
The pages you have under the Soutern California Ghostbusters title (Home, Members, Events, Gallery, Contact) seem to me like that's all we really need, though it would be nice to find something to fill that left content space with. I've got nothing for ideas, anyone else?
By tlcams
xtrmn8r17 wrote:I'm sure you got this PM too...

tlcams wrote:I live in Anaheim California and I will be having a b-day party for my 4yr son who ever since he attended the "Hey Those Guys" event in pasadena california, has been fasinated with Ghostbusters. His Uncle Isreal Sanchez is part of, "Hey Those Guys" and he has been watching the movie everyday since.
I was interested in having a few ghostbusters dress up and show up to his B-day party on 5/8 in anaheim, that would just make his day. Would you be able to help me with this or know of any other GB'S that would be able to do it? I would greatly appreciate it. thanks!

I'm sure they mean "Hey You Guys".... but this seems alot like the beginning of GB2....

"Who ya gonna call?"

"HE MAN! HE MAN HE MAN!"

What are your thoughts?
So I've been on a hunt for GB's who could attend my sons 4th b-day on 5/8 (WHICH IS NOW THIS SAT, AHHHH) i was able to find a GB to attend but now i got bad news that he is no longer able to attend due to prior commitments, understandable..... BUT now i'm GB's less.... i'm curious to know if there are any GB's out there that live near anaheim who would be able to attend. I'm hoping to hear from somebody soon! just PM me, thanks!
By Vincenzo330
tlcams wrote:
So I've been on a hunt for GB's who could attend my sons 4th b-day on 5/8 (WHICH IS NOW THIS SAT, AHHHH) i was able to find a GB to attend but now i got bad news that he is no longer able to attend due to prior commitments, understandable..... BUT now i'm GB's less.... i'm curious to know if there are any GB's out there that live near anaheim who would be able to attend. I'm hoping to hear from somebody soon! just PM me, thanks!
I'm sorry to say that you probably won't have much luck with this. Birthday parties are something that we just won't do for a number of reasons.

It's important to note that as a franchise we are not allowed to do any events for money and a birthday party would be a tall order to do as a favor. Also I only know of one of us who lives that close the Anaheim, most of us are in LA (I'm in San Diego).

You might try Craigslist, perhaps there are some other Ghostheads out there that we don't know about.

If you are willing to drive down to San Diego to pick up and drop-off I can possibly lend you my spare pack and a suit.

That might be the only way that you can pull this off.

Hope that helps, pm me if you're interested.
In case you're late to this thread Phil and I officially launched our the webpage over the weekend.

http://www.SoCalBusters.com is now live! Come check it out!

Phil busted his hump all weekend getting it coded so please make sure and thank him.

alternatively you can go to http://www.SoCalGhostbusters.com or http://www.SouthernCaliforniaGhostbusters.com

and we have an email address for inquiries and requests, that's info@socalbusters.com

Enjoy :D
Well I do have a brother in law who lives in san diego, around hillcrest area, from what my husband tells me. I can see if he can pick it up before he drives down. let me speak to him and get back to you.

I totally understand why b-day's aren't done, but ever since attending his uncle art show in pasadena and seeing ecto 1 and all the GB's who came together, he is crazy about GB. I just hope there's someone out there who can help, once again sorry for the short notice.
By secrecyguy
tlcams wrote:
I wish I can help you out but I only have the uniform and that is going to retire as of now since it's signed by Dan. I was going to retire it sooner but there was another event with Dan so I wore it one last time.

I still working on the proton pack.

Since you said it's for the 4 year old son, you may have even more of difficult time finding someone because they don't want their equipment get damaged.

I wish you luck and I hope you find someone.
there is a GB who is building my son his own proton pack, so i don't think my son would be messing with anyones equipment, nor will any of the other kids..... so i don't think that would be a problem. I understand how important all your GB equipment is to everyone, I personally wouldn't let any damage to equipment happen anyways.

I'm just here to find GB's to make my sons day, that's it. Sorry if I'm bugging any of you.
Phil, the site looks fantastic! I really like the header you finaly went with (is that the right word? I'm talking about the green slime and proton stream damage). Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Holy shnikeys did I look over this thread..

So Vinny.. I'm working on my stuff.. Do I have a chance? LOL!
Oh btw.. Ivonne convinced me to try to go to the thing on the 29th..
If I can get a babysitter for Aiden, I'll be there. :P

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]