By bradboss12
Hi all. Been a rocky road for the fanfilm. Footage got stolen found, project was killed, brought back, etc. We will probably wrap up filming this Summer (too cold now) and we will be doing mini-sodes for YouTube in the next few weeks. : )
By bradboss12
yes, that's Bob, and he's hysterical. He works for some kind of hazmat/firefighter company and is out fo state on some weekends, so we were glad to get whatever footage we could. I hope that he will do a cameo in the minisodes.

Feb 20th is looking good (so far) for our first mini-sode filming date.

Ryan (rpburke 1978) send us a webcam short that we will fake into one of our episodes. : )

I did some TLC on the lab like hot glueing prop books together that were falling down, adding LED's to scientific props, putting togehter a thrower out of spare parts, etc.
By bradboss12
well, the movie had another setback. 12 hours of footage that we shot of the finale etc were NOT backed up, so when the footage was stolen, it is gone forever. I re-worked the script this morning, just waiting on Dave's approval. If he says, yes, we will try to wrap up in May. If he says no, the movie is probably toast as we have at least two major players who will not re-shoot, we had two people move away, etc.

The minisodes should start to filming this month if we can find a free day to film.

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]