By RickH
A few months ago we did a photoshoot for a photographer we met at Supanova (pop culture convention). The location was an old mental hospital in Balmain in Sydney's inner west. Funny thing is, at this mental hospital, it really is a case of the lunatics running the asylum, hehe. The older parts of the grounds are managed by some of the day-release patients, and from what the photographer told us it was a little hard to organise the shoot, mainly because the patients are a little bit sketchy.

Anyways, here's a few of my favourite shots. Proton streams were edited by Ben (ode2kenobi).

It was a fun afternoon despite the gloomy weather, and we're looking forward to the next event....
By ode2kenobi
Was a great day except for the rain, I was a bit worried though when they said the shoot was at the Mental Asylum, swore it was just to lure us there and lock us up
By GB Ty
Wow those picture came out great. Awesome props as well, I like the video game influence with the walkie on the shoulder strap. Hope you don't mind, but I was board so I took the time to do this.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]