Let me formally introduce the North East Texas Ghostbusters franchise, or N.E.T. Busters for short. Our franchise covers the area from Texarkana westward to Greenville and southward along I-20. We represent any fellow ghosthead not already in a franchise and would welcome their affiliation with us.
NETGB is a Ghostbusters fan costuming and prop franchise dedicated to the integrity, enrichment, and expansion of the world of fan made GB props and costumes. NETGB is also committed to upholding the enthusiasm of Ghostbusters and all Ghostbusters related media. We make costumed appearances at fan conventions, charity events, and fund raisers.

We will have our own website soon. Until then, please PM me, Fuzzymath, or TKThor, and we can answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
Last edited by Fuzzymath on November 28th, 2010, 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fuzzymath wrote:Check out our new website!

http://www.netghostbusters.org
You guys should center align your site instead of making it 14 inches wide. It would allow it to be viewed on most any computer.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]