By spikesnewgb
Hey The San Antonio ghostbusters are up and working, but we're still looking for members if anyone's interested.

Link to the site is in my Sig, and we'll be getting together every now and again for some GB RPG sessions as well as a walk against child abuse coming up in Novemeber. If anyone is interested in supporting the cause there's there's a link on the facebook page.

Happy Hunting guys, and I'll see you on the other side.
By spikesnewgb
We haven't had any events as of yet except 1 Ghostbusters International RPG session we we dont have much. Some are up on the site and here's a few more incredibly large pctures. :walterpeck:

Maria and I Members (2 proton packs and a trap)

Maria and I Members (1 proton pack, 1 piece of junk and a trap)

Jesse Cadet (No Equipment)

Phoinex Cadet (No Equipment)
By spikesnewgb
MotherPussBucket wrote:Wow.

And a hot chick.

Thats gotta get you some points.
:cool: That's ma girlfriend and a great supporter of my obsessions Ghostbusters being a major one.
By spikesnewgb
lol well Maria isn't really that big a ghosthead. I mean she's part of the group, plays the RPG with us and goes to the appearances in costumes, but she's like all obsessive like me and the others. and she wont let me turn the car into an ecto-1 clone. it's the perfect white and everything :sigh:
By Dan Shannon
Well, you're on your way to becoming a franchise!

Now, if you pay me the $2,999 for safety costs, we'll be underway for the registration process...

:lol:
By spikesnewgb
Dan Shannon wrote:Well, you're on your way to becoming a franchise!

Now, if you pay me the $2,999 for safety costs, we'll be underway for the registration process...

:lol:
:O do you take invalid checkks or bits of string? :grin:
By Dan Shannon
spikesnewgb wrote:
:O do you take invalid checkks or bits of string? :grin:
No, but I'll take a case of expired Cheeze Wiz.
By Dan Shannon
bradboss12 wrote:I pledge several expired Twinkies, Stay puft Marshmallows, melted Crunch bars, and some slightly radioactive waste containers.
Do those containers have the waste in it? If not, I decline.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]