The former Ohio Ghostbusting Division what we were known as on GBI Have restructured and are know known as The Real Ohio Ghostbusters.New web site will be online soon we are looking for new members a few of our past busters have faded away or become a big problem.Anyone from the ohio area is welcome to join please p.m. me if your intrested so fare we have 6 members including myself,DarkSpectar,niceshootintex,mike1860,celticcinderella and XxMysticblurxX so please if anyone has questions or concerns please contact me.
Well we had kicked around being the Fake Ohio GB but it didn't have the same ring to it. Even the "Faux" Ohio GB sounded decent, but not quite as good......Nah, actually, the OGB's were just a rag-tag motley crew of misfits until my brother and I joined up. Now they're "Real". (Just kiddin john, you're my boy).
NO we were The Ohio Ghostbusting Division and we are now The Real Ohio Ghostbusters if you had read the first sentence of my post you would have your ansher.We have friends and we have group members that go to All cons together and set up events those are active members!People who just come to maybe one event a year those are friends! And were looking for new members so there you have it!
It was decided to change the name no one really liked the old one! So me and darkspectar came up with The new name. Iam the soul orginal member left from when the group formed so now with Adam on board as v.p. of the group its time for new ideas reform the group as Jordan pointed out!
Basically, when I moved from Knoxville this past October, I got in contact with John about doing some events. We decided to start up a new group after we brought in xXMysticblurXx and niceshootintex. We're not being pretentious or anything, John just wanted to inform the boards that since we were an almost entirely new group that we had a new name.
DarkSpectre wrote:Basically, when I moved from Knoxville this past October, I got in contact with John about doing some events. We decided to start up a new group after we brought in xXMysticblurXx and niceshootintex. We're not being pretentious or anything, John just wanted to inform the boards that since we were an almost entirely new group that we had a new name.
That ceases to make any sense. Even though Chicago Division has one of the original founding members (Me) and grouped a new team, even though half of us are new and we're planning on add more when we get the chance, we won't change our name to "NEW Chicago Division" or some crapola. That's just a cop-out way of trying to make people think you're different when really you're the same f'ing team. I saw what you did there, nice try.
No, it's changed... We have already registered it with GBI, so it's done... We have just combined with other smaller groups to make a larger one and continue to grow. I can't belive you are making such a huge fuss over nothing..

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]