**cross posted**

Received a call from a reporter at the Star Ledger today looking to interview NJ franchises (as well as wanting a photo op.) for the Star Ledger coverage of GB:TVG release. She is looking to get as many GBs (in full gear) on early evening Tuesday or Wednesday.

Anyone up for it? It'll just look silly if I turn up, solo.

eMail me or PM me. Will be checking as often as I can.
Last edited by njukgb on June 3rd, 2009, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By njukgb
Photo op. and interview about all the things releasing on this 25th Anniversary. Specifically the game, what we think of all the items coming for release, how much of an exciting time is this for Ghostheads, our enjoyment of Ghostbusters and whatever else the reporter can think of asking.

Let's not forget to plug the gbfans.com website or the beginning (Bill Emkow).

I leave you all with one thing... many people were asking what can they do to help promote Ghostbusters:TVG or Ghostbusters in general - this is your chance to help get the word out to a major New Jersey newspaper.

POSTPONED - SEE BELOW
Last edited by njukgb on June 3rd, 2009, 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Try posting in the "Other Events" forum to get some extra exposure. If I was a Mod, I'd help a little, but alas I can't.
The reporter from the Star Ledger - with Photographer - will be in attendance at the Midnight showing this Saturday. She is looking to do pre-interviews (she does not want to be too much of a bother to people at the event) with Ghostheads on the franchise (movies, games, toys).

If you would not mind speaking with her - PM me your telephone # so I can pass it onto her.

or eMail me at njukgb@liquidvishn.com
Well, considering that it is a North-East event.. and a Franchise request - then yes. It seems fitting to make 2 threads - because some people don't read EVERY new thread.... You missed the third one in OTHER EVENTS too! :-)

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]