Update: I have the file done and ready for others to make IDs. It was made in the Photoshop format. Check for it here.
Last edited by Dan Shannon on April 5th, 2009, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Dan Shannon
I've made some more headway with the ID.

Here's the finalized design complete with NRC and DOE seals:

I took a comparison shot of the printed ID with my AT&T ID:

The ID itself was printed with HP Photo paper with high quality ink saturation. As you can see from the above photo, I took a lot of inspiration from my AT&T ID. In it's simplicity, it works itself around the problem of having to have it tailored for every individual franchise.
Oh, great, just after a night full of pill popping and drinking, you had to go and REMIND ME?!

*Pops open another beer* Back to square one.
bradboss12 wrote:you have to make some chest hair?? You can have some of mine...
a real man doesn't just give away his chest hair. the other man must Earn it first!!!
Ryusui wrote:Oh NO!
You're part of that hellish nightmare that is AT&T, too? I've been with them 5 years this Sept. Yourself?

Anyway, awesome ID badge. Great work on it!

A year and a half installing U-Verse. Fun times...

No, scratch that...
I borrowed some elements from Ron's card and my driver's license and made a quick card since I was bored... hope you don't mind Ron. If you do, drop me a PM and I'll remove it.

Edit: Oh yeah, I have the full version (4.25"x7", 300dpi) in .psd if anyone wants it...
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

enchanted unicorn wrote:
Sledge wrote:So who put them up on Ebay??
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ghostbusters-ID-Car ... 29ff2e1511
ugg, that's not cool. Wonder what Ron thinks about this?
"What an Asshole!"
By ganthorion
Dan Shannon wrote:Image
Am I the only one appreciating the irony that this Ghostbusters "International" card has US regulator stickers on it?

j/k, I like it and makes me want to work on one for myself (but possibly with a more local flavour) *sigh* one more project to do :P
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]