By Not404Error
That video was pretty awesome.
By rpburke1978
You're group was great. I had a great time and am looking forward to a possible second trip, although I would try to fly up a second time instead of driving. I must say that the package is truly frightening. Jeez! I'm hoping to bring the wife the second trip up. I'll keep workin' hard for ya'll down south in New Orleans. Anyone who doesn't know, I'm a field agent of the SCGB working in New Orleans conducting research on Voodoo. As of late, I have uncovered some strange things.

So far in my research I have found out that zombies are called forth from the dead by a Bokor which is a kind of evil Voodoo priest or you might call him a Voodoo sorcerer. Zombies can be cured of their afliction by a Houngan which is the good counterpart of a Bokor. After the Houngan casts his or her spell, the entrapped parts of the soul escape from the body and the flesh dies. That's what I've found through research.

Through investigation, I have become aware of some happenings in New Orleans' expansive cemeteries. I am certain that a Bokor or more than one Bokor is active in the south raising bodies from the dead. I am not sure if this is only a localized phenomenon or if this will eventually spread north. I think that any bodies that are converted to zombies have to be within two days of death. It would have to be an exceedingly powerful Bokor to raise up zombies from bodies older than that. In addition to zombies, I have also found evidence of vampires and witches in the old French Quarter in New Orleans. There's always the standard haunts, but most are harmless and attract tourist attention which is this town's only industry; it's a one trick pony. So, I don't think we need to saddle up the horses and bring the possee south just yet. The situation seems to be in hand. I'll keep you posted. I should arrive home on Sunday.
By rpburke1978
My copilot said she thinks a good way to tie me to your group in the fictional GB franchise universe is that Sam "The Package", as a fire fighter and an EMT, went down to New Orleans before Gustav and Ike to help out. EMTs, fire fighters, police officers, and National Guard from all over the country went down during that disaster. Well, Sam "The Package" transports a few patients back to the Burgh, because a lot of patients were transported to elsewhere in the country just because they couldn't all fit in southern hospitals (half of which had been destroyed by Katrina and Rita), and they later turn out to be zombies. So, the SCGBs recruit a resident zombie and voodoo expert to investigate the cause and reason for the zombification. So, hence I'm an SCGB member who resides in New Orleans. Hey, Sam, was it Gustav and Ike or was it before that, like post Katrina and Rita, when you drove down to the Big Easy? Sam really did go down to New Orleans in his role as a fire fighter. That part isn't made up.
By rpburke1978
That Pennsylvania Punch was pretty good. I liked the Yuengling, too. They don't sell Yuengling anywhere in Louisiana. Florida is the closest place I could get it. Looks like I'm gonna have to come back.
By The Roach On Twelve
rpburke1978 wrote:That Pennsylvania Punch was pretty good. I liked the Yuengling, too. They don't sell Yuengling anywhere in Louisiana. Florida is the closest place I could get it. Looks like I'm gonna have to come back.
Coyote ugly in NOLA sells yuengling in bottles.

I know from expirence. :D
By bradboss12
We had a good time, lost to the Green Lanterns in the costume contest, met Night Squad and a couple more new GB's. I got a comic autographed by Stan Lee and my pic drawn by local Pittsburgh Artist Krisoffer Smith.

me and Steel Man, local Pittsburgh Superhero

Ghostbuster Night Squad meets Steel City Ghostbusters

Thing, J Jonah Jameson, Rogue

wwroww! Catwoman, Penguin, Venriloquist.

us up on stage for the contest

Stan "the man" Lee doing autographs

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]