Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By *NormalGamer*
Cool. Another GB universe to explore.

Very pleasing to see some more GB content coming in addition to GB101. ^_^
By mrmichaelt
May solicits are out. The Funko one shot is set for May 10 tentatively. Two covers. Writer is Troy Dye. Artist is Phil Murphy. Cover artist is Eddie Irizarry.
One we saw before: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR170458
Toy Variant: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR170459

And logline
An ancient Japanese prophecy foretold that when the Masters of the Four Winds unite, they would become unstoppable. Instead, the four masters killed each other in battle, proving the prophecy false. More than 600-years later, an ancient shuriken is unearthed, releasing the spirit of one of the masters to seek out and resurrect the other three in order to fulfill the prophecy. Now, the only thing that stands between the undead ninja and the destruction of the land of the living is... the Ghostbusters!

Bullet points:
• Part of this month's big FUNKO UNIVERSE event!
• Fresh off the successful launch of the new app, these stories focus on the fun and magic surrounding one of the world's most popular and well recognized game properties!
By Sayscalled
I'm tempted to get this, but I'm wondering... Will this be a rehash of the classic movie in Funko style? Or will we get some new material? Anyone know the plot yet?

EDIT - Nevermind, I read the synopsis a few posts back. I was just afraid this was only Funko-fying what we were already familiar with. Looks like a pre-order for me.
Main story
This Post Contains Spoilers
Easter eggs so far
This Post Contains Spoilers
JurorNo.2 liked this
mrmichaelt wrote:Funko one shot did 7282 in sales. It was the highest among the 3 comics released last month.
http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicss ... 17-05.html
That's not bad; nice to see it do well. ^_^
Very pleased to hear that the Funko one shot was a big seller. I really enjoyed the story in this one and the stylized art was a lot of fun as well. Seeing Janine as a Funko POP really made me wish that she had an actual toy counterpart. Dana. Louis and the Terror Dog were the last Ghostbusters characters to get Funko POP's produced of them.
By SSJmole
I just got this on Kindle for 69p lol

I love the funko pop figures I have way too many like over 100 lol (just got 2 .ore too for Christmas lol). My thought is :

- Cover made think it was the first movie done in comedy way like Lego games. Disappointed no stay puft he's on the cover damn it!

+ The story was hilarious , adorable and I would highly recommend it's great! I wish this was on going lol I'd so follow this one.

I see they did others like xfiles. I'm tempted to by dredd and ninja turtles ones lol

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]