Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
I recently obtained an original piece of art from the RGB Marvel UK comic series and I wanted to ask if anyone here might be able to help me identify where it was used.

The painting was done by Anthony Williams and says "G.Busters Monthly #1 (Nov)" on the back. It's possible that it could be from the “Trick or Treat!” story in issue #125, but I'm not 100% sure.

I wanted to have the page framed alongside the artwork, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
devilmanozzy liked this
Thanks so much for the fast responses!

That's it! I'm excited to see that it was used for a cover. After some searching just now, I couldn't find any for sale, but I did locate another photo of one that sold on eBay:

It came with a free patch. I have a feeling it's going to be a while before another copy surfaces, but at least I know what to search for!

Thanks again for your help!
devilmanozzy liked this
By mrmichaelt
pferreira1983 wrote:Eh? They did a monthly comic for one issue? I don't remember this although the artwork looks familiar so maybe I saw it advertised. Not sure if I own it or not.
From what I've learned, it collects previous issues of the Marvel UK Line which they called "Real Ghostbusters Monthly" hence the title. But it is a little misleading or easy to misunderstand.
mrmichaelt wrote:
pferreira1983 wrote:Eh? They did a monthly comic for one issue? I don't remember this although the artwork looks familiar so maybe I saw it advertised. Not sure if I own it or not.
From what I've learned, it collects previous issues of the Marvel UK Line which they called "Real Ghostbusters Monthly" hence the title. But it is a little misleading or easy to misunderstand.
But it wasn't called "Real Ghostbusters Monthly", the comic came out every week so this must be a one-off special. I remember the artwork but not the comic.

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]