Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By mrmichaelt
Here's Ghostbusters related events at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con.

July 9 Thursday
6 pm-7 pm: Signing at the IDW booth (#2743)
Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, and Luis Delgado will be signing at the IDW booth.

Thursday is also the first day the exclusive Ghostbusters: Get Real #1 Convention Cover goes on sale. $5 each. 3 copies per person. 500 total copies printed.

July 10 Friday
2 pm - 3 pm Ghostbusters Panel at Room 25ABC
Sony products, IDW, and Cryptozoic featured.

Erik says:
"Presented by Cryptozoic, we’ll be discussing the Cryptozoic board game (with art by Dan & Luis, and a backstory by me) as well as the Ghostbusters franchise in general. Tom Waltz, Dan, Luis, and I will all be there — who knows what we may have to talk about? Come see! (And check out a play demo of the new board game while you’re there!)"

7 pm to ?? Mass Hysteria @ The Werewolf
An off-site fan gathering with Erik, Dan, Luis, Tom, and more!

July 11 Saturday
10 am-11 am Ghostbusters signing Part 2 at the IDW booth
By mrmichaelt
Here's an article summarizing the Ghostbusters panel:
http://nerdyshow.com/2015/07/ghostbuste ... me-beyond/

-Annual is set for October
-Crytozoic confirms expansions to board game, also doing trading cards, but also aprons, cookie cutters, dog tags, and, most excitingly, mini figures. They showed off an unpainted Ray figurine.
-Coy comments about Feig reboot and Ghost Corps
-"The team also admitted they'd love to see the IDW series become an animated series. Turns out it’s a conversation that’s come up a few times."
By LandoSystem
mrmichaelt wrote:-"The team also admitted they'd love to see the IDW series become an animated series. Turns out it’s a conversation that’s come up a few times."
!!!!!!!! This would be so amazing!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]