This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By PulsedN2
Hello everyone;

First post for me!

1. I'm making a Vinz Clortho costume for Halloween, and I'd like to maybe set up a screen at my desk (we can wear our Halloween costumes at work) and have the Terror Dog image on it that is being shown in the background during the exam that Egon is performing on him. I know it's only on screen for a few seconds, but if somebody knows of a good image that has been created that can be used I would appreciate it. If I had PhotoShop skillz I would just create one, but alas...

2. I'm having trouble finding the mustard-colored zip-up pullover and blue striped shirt, as well as the goofy glasses. I've scoured all the local thrift stores and come up empty-handed. Any good sources for these items? I (sadly) have brown pants, so I'm good on that.

Remarkably, I've been able to find everything I need for the helmet; I thought THAT would be the hard part of this costume!
Far451 liked this
By Kingpin
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Ideally you'd be wanting to find a shirt with a semi-reflective stripe pattern, however you may have to settle for non-reflective as I suspect that style is out of fashion. There are some good look-alikes that eBay has to offer: Link

As for the pullover:
Option 1
Option 2
Option 3

Browsing eBay for more than the couple of minutes I did might yeild further results. :)
By PulsedN2
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Thank you for the tips! I'll do an in-depth search of eBay...
Kingpin liked this
By Far451
If you need some direction on the helmet, I spend a ridiculous amount of time researching it and made a tutorial for the build. it's on youtube:

Hopefully it's helpful. :) Good luck Vinz!
Last edited by Kingpin on October 8th, 2020, 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
Theoderic liked this
By PreyGirl21
PulsedN2 wrote: September 25th, 2020, 2:42 pm Hello everyone;

First post for me!

2. I'm having trouble finding the mustard-colored zip-up pullover and blue striped shirt at this merch, as well as the goofy glasses. I've scoured all the local thrift stores and come up empty-handed. Any good sources for these items? I (sadly) have brown pants, so I'm good on that.

Remarkably, I've been able to find everything I need for the helmet; I thought THAT would be the hard part of this costume!
The light blue with white stripe that makes some appearances in this album is my personal GOAT. While maintaining the classic colors, it adds just enough range, while pairing the purple and green uni stripes is much more difficult.

I work in the clothes of men and these are points that I typically have to share with 80% of the clientele. To others, this would seem like common sense, but shopping for something as novel as a dress shirt can be daunting without the awareness of these specifics.
By PulsedN2
Far451;

Wow what a great tutorial you have for building the Vinz helmet. The sound was a little quiet, but other than that you're right; it's insanely detailed and I picked up some pointers to help finish mine.

Good job! And thanks...
Far451 liked this
By PulsedN2
Far451 wrote: October 7th, 2020, 6:14 pm If you need some direction on the helmet, I spend a ridiculous amount of time researching it and made a tutorial for the build. it's on youtube:

Hopefully it's helpful. :) Good luck Vinz!
Far451;

I tried to reply to you but I replied to the wrong person; my reply is shown elsewhere. But nice job!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]