This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By delta88
I've used the search function, but has anyone ever found something close to what was screen used. I know mods will have to be made. Just putting gear together for Fan Fest and looking to take some of the cheaper gear since I'm flying. Thanks.
By DerGrundel
To my knowledge no one has positively identified the pouch. I've been tinkering with the idea of making one as screen accurate as possible, but it's just another project on the back burner for now.

I remember a while back people were looking at camera pouches and the like from Walmart. It may be worth taking a look since you're in a crunch before Fan Fest.
By Alex Newborn
DerGrundel wrote: April 29th, 2019, 6:53 pm I remember a while back people were looking at camera pouches and the like from Walmart. It may be worth taking a look since you're in a crunch before Fan Fest.
That's what I picked up in 2011 or so when putting together my flightsuit and web belt. I found a camera pouch that would fit it and also cushion it against inadvertent bumps. The gray top of it zips around the meter, so it's a nice 'reveal' where I can produce a new piece of gear if the moment calls for it.

On a side note, when I first bought my navy blue flightsuit from the GBFans Shop, I posted this pic below on my Facebook as a mockup to see what it would look like once it was color-bleached and dyed gray.

A veterinarian friend of mine from high school mistook the shape of the sound level meter for a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and commented, "That's H2O2, don't drink it."

So when I actually finished dyeing the flightsuit and took my first pic in it, I made sure to turn the sound level meter so it would face the lens of the camera this time.

Alex

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]