By DoctorStrange
Hey guys,

I've just started up a Ghostbusters Australia group at Facebook. Thought you might be interested. There isn't at lot there now but hopefully more folks will join soon and we can get the place swinging.

Check it out HERE

Cheers.
By ode2kenobi
Looks good DoctorStrange, maybe I can post some of Rick Andrew and myselfs event photo's up on it and let you know when we have our next appearances?

On a related topic i'm a big Phatom fan and still collect also and have checked out your site a fewtimes, awesome work man
I think you can see my "Phantom Goes To War" Jim Sheppard/Glenn Ford signed poster behind me in my beam photo in my profile pics
By RickH
Awesome, another place where I can display my Supanova photo with Beauty & The Geek winner, Emma Whatshername ;)

I'll check it out when I get home. The Nazi's have blocked facebook on our work computers.
By RickH
Has anyone thought about a Ghostbusters Australia patch? I was thinking of something similar to the RAAF Ensign, except with a grey background, navy blue Union Jack, and a GB logo where the RAAF Kangaroo is.

By DoctorStrange
Looks good DoctorStrange, maybe I can post some of Rick Andrew and myselfs event photo's up on it and let you know when we have our next appearances?
Thanks, ode2kenobi. The group was something I'd wanted to do for a while and finally was inspired enough to create after spending three hours with the video game over the weekend (man, that is one awesome game!). I'd be awesome if you could post your pics and I'm happy for you to post any info there you want. The group if for the fans, so you can do with it as you please.

Your pack looks really cool by the way. How long did it take you to make it? I tried making a pack once but my construction skills are utter rubbish so I gave up due to frustration.
On a related topic i'm a big Phatom fan and still collect also and have checked out your site a fewtimes, awesome work man.

I think you can see my "Phantom Goes To War" Jim Sheppard/Glenn Ford signed poster behind me in my beam photo in my profile pics
Sending you a PM...
Awesome, another place where I can display my Supanova photo with Beauty & The Geek winner, Emma Whatshername
I discovered I met her at SupaNova this year as well. I took a photo of her with two guys in Star Wars garb. Maybe you're in there?
Has anyone thought about a Ghostbusters Australia patch? I was thinking of something similar to the RAAF Ensign, except with a grey background, navy blue Union Jack, and a GB logo where the RAAF Kangaroo is.
That's an awesome idea, if you create anything feel free to whack it up on the group.

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you like it thus far.
By ode2kenobi
DoctorStrange wrote:Your pack looks really cool by the way. How long did it take you to make it? I tried making a pack once but my construction skills are utter rubbish so I gave up due to frustration.
Hey thanks, actually I must put an updated pic up as thats before completion

Took me about 7 months to do thanks to all the clever peeps on GBFans but still am working on it, currently have the gun apart adding the lights to it

Have also added some pics the the FB page

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]