Hi guys, I'm back, and I want you all GB fans to check out my second fanmade mashup trailer to "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke", and like the first one, it's a lot better than the trailers to the new 2016 GB reboot.

Although, it is unrelated to DC Comics' "Batman The Killing Joke", it's a lot better than the first because I've added in Batman's arch-nemesis, The Joker.

I hope you all love my second trailer.

UPDATE: Since no one liked my trailer that much, I have made another one:

Look you guys, I ain't no troll, and I am NOT Poewriter. I wanted to say that "The Killing Joke" is not a real idea, it's an idea that I thought of what would the REAL Ghostbusters 3 would look like, instead of the lousy reboot that everyone is gonna hate. And why is my fan made version/fan fiction better than the actual reboot? Well, three things, it's gonna be rated R (for some ultra scary scenes), I wanted to be the real true Ghostbusters 3 (you know, the "Ghostbusters" (1984) meets "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" sort of new storyline, and all the characters and ghosts are gonna be mentioned, referenced and making small minor appearances, excluding Slimer and Stay Puft because they'll make major appearances), and like the original "Ghostbusters" (1984), it'll be 50% funnier and 50% scarier than "Ghostbusters 2" and the actual reboot that is coming out. That's why.

Please do not dislike me nor the trailers, I just want to make it just for fun.

Thanks. :D
Last edited by The JAM Man on July 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Well, you've got dialogue ripped straight from the reboot trailers, so you're limiting yourself to what material is available, and the live-action bits jar with the cartoon sections, the inclusion of the Joker makes no sense if it's not meant to be a crossover with the DC universe, and as mentioned before, the title "Killing Joke" doesn't make any sense if it's not tied to DC. It's a cool title, obviously... but I don't think it currently works with your Ghostbusters project.
GBPaulRivera liked this
Kingpin wrote:Well, you've got dialogue ripped straight from the reboot trailers, so you're limiting yourself to what material is available, and the live-action bits jar with the cartoon sections, the inclusion of the Joker makes no sense if it's not meant to be a crossover with the DC universe, and as mentioned before, the title "Killing Joke" doesn't make any sense if it's not tied to DC. It's a cool title, obviously... but I don't think it currently works with your Ghostbusters project.
Well, in the movie (if it was real) it really meant to be a crossover with the DC universe with Total Drama Island as well.

And I am sorry, that's all they had. It's the same as in the reboot but way better. I tried hard to make it look better than the reboot, and having it be the real GB3, and wanting to have it staying true to the original 1984 movie, but... Sorry guys.
Last edited by The JAM Man on July 23rd, 2016, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Venkman wrote:I'm gonna add... calling everything you're doing "Way better than the reboot" while using only dialogue from the reboot, thus making it the same as the reboot, is ironic at best.
I know it's the same as the reboot, that's why I wanted the reboot/third GB movie to stay true to the original 1984 movie, I wanted to be like "Ghostbusters" (1984) meets "Batman" meets "Total Drama Island" meets "Star Wars: The Force Awakens", and I wanted to make the movie animated, having more funny jokes and more scary scenes as usual, and bringing something that GB fans really wanted love, way better than the actual reboot.

You guys can call it, my version of the reboot, if you want. I'm just saying.
Chace wrote:
Sorry about that. But to others, it is not bad. Most people prefer my superior fan made version of the reboot way better than the actual reboot. And I really want to fix something that Sony did wrong.

For example. Sony put: "30 Years Ago. Four Scientists Saved New York. This Summer. A New Team Will Answer The Call."
I, for one, fixed it by putting "32 Years Ago. Four Men Have Saved New York. Now. A New Team Will Answer The Call." in my first fan made trailer to "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke" (my fan-fic version of the reboot. Yes it is also fake, if you ask).
Why? Because we all know that Winston Zeddemore was never a scientist.
Last edited by The JAM Man on July 25th, 2016, 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The JAM Man wrote: Sorry about that. But to others, it is not bad. Most people prefer my superior fan made version of the reboot way better than the actual reboot. And I really want to fix something that Sony did wrong.

For example. Sony put: "30 Years Ago. Four Scientists Saved New York. This Summer. A New Team Will Answer The Call."
I, for one, fixed it by putting "32 Years Ago. Four Men Have Saved New York. Now. A New Team Will Answer The Call." in my first fan made trailer to "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke".
There is NO way GB :The Killing Joke is a real idea....It HAS to be an elaborate troll...or it could be real I guess, I've seen an equally bad idea before...poewriter?

Is that YOU Poewriter?!?!?!?!
Chace wrote:
The JAM Man wrote: Sorry about that. But to others, it is not bad. Most people prefer my superior fan made version of the reboot way better than the actual reboot. And I really want to fix something that Sony did wrong.

I, for one, fixed it by putting "32 Years Ago. Four Men Have Saved New York. Now. A New Team Will Answer The Call." in my first fan made trailer to "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke".
There is NO way GB :The Killing Joke is a real idea....It HAS to be an elaborate troll...or it could be real I guess, I've seen an equally bad idea before...poewriter?

I agree 100%. This has troll written all over it.

Then again apparently "most people prefer his superior version"... Except that no one in this thread has said its good.

Either that or this person is so insanely naive and blissfully unaware that they must be 13.

I'm going with troll.
Chace liked this
Chace wrote:

No, it's not a real idea. It's an idea that I thought of what would the REAL GB3 would look like, instead of the lousy reboot that everyone is gonna hate.

And I am NOT Poewriter, and I ain't no troll! Sorry, but seriously.
The JAM Man wrote:Hi guys, I'm back, and I want you all GB fans to check out my second fanmade mashup trailer to "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke", and like the first one, it's a lot better than the trailers to the new 2016 GB reboot.

Although, it is unrelated to DC Comics' "Batman The Killing Joke", it's a lot better than the first because I've added in Batman's arch-nemesis, The Joker.

I hope you all love my second trailer.

UPDATE: Since no one liked my trailer that much, I have made another one:

Look you guys, I ain't no troll, and I am NOT Poewriter. I wanted to say that "The Killing Joke" is not a real idea, it's an idea that I thought of what would the REAL Ghostbusters 3 would look like, instead of the lousy reboot that everyone is gonna hate. And why is my fan made version/fan fiction better than the actual reboot? Well, three things, it's gonna be rated R (for some ultra scary scenes), I wanted to be the real true Ghostbusters 3 (you know, the "Ghostbusters" (1984) meets "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" sort of new storyline, and all the characters and ghosts are gonna be mentioned, referenced and making small minor appearances, excluding Slimer and Stay Puft because they'll make major appearances), and like the original "Ghostbusters" (1984), it'll be 50% funnier and 50% scarier than "Ghostbusters 2" and the actual reboot that is coming out. That's why.

Please do not dislike me nor the trailers, I just want to make it just for fun.

Thanks. :D
And I forgot to tell you guys, that, yes, it IS fake. But still, I wanted to be like the real Ghostbusters 3, and not the reboot. The reboot is good, but one major problem: how come it should have been be like "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke"? I know that it is fake, but trust me, "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke", to me at least, it should have been the REAL GB3, not the reboot. Sorry about that.

UPDATE: Everyone, please ignore "The Killing Joke" title, I am gonna update it with the new title: "Ghostbusters: The Next Generation" instead. It'll be the same, (I know it's still fake and fan-made) but with a different title instead.
And I forgot to tell you guys, that, yes, it IS fake. But still, I wanted to be like the real Ghostbusters 3, and not the reboot. The reboot is good, but one major problem: how come it should have been be like "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke"? I know that it is fake, but trust me, "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke", to me at least, it should have been the REAL GB3, not the reboot. Sorry about that.

UPDATE: Everyone, please ignore "The Killing Joke" title, I am gonna update it with the new title: "Ghostbusters: The Next Generation" instead. It'll be the same, (I know it's still fake and fan-made) but with a different title instead.
... You really do jump around a lot with your ideas don't you?

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]