Appreciate all the kind feedback fellas! We only hope that it'll be everything you can expect from us little guys ;)

Ray- glad you like the poster. The style is something I wanted do do with the guys for some time now and we've got plenty more of them on the way
And thanks Kevin, this is also one of my more favorite shots from the film...

We'll be releasing new stuff every Saturday night at midnight (MST), so keep your eyes peeled!
those pictures look so bad ass. I can't wait to see this thing!
By Sketch

Behind the Scenes 2
Laine Shapiro, 'Assistant Producer' standing in as a 'camera assistant' to synchronize sound with video

Screenshot 5
And the Salt Lake City Ghostbusters are at it again!...
Our thoughts are with all those who are affected by Hurricane Irene.
Best of luck to each of you and God bless...

- The SLC Guys
By Sketch
Please keep the pics and info coming please. So far every thing that you've shown is awesome I cann't wait tosee thismovie
Since you brought up 'info' and seeing as we have described the photos on our facebook page, I think we owe it to everyone on GBfans to explain these pictures with some more details...
ImageImage
Significant to 'Chronicle's back story, we refer to this as the 'Parishoner's Blade'

I would tell you more about what's going on here and what it leads up to, but then I would have to kill you ,-)

ImageImage
This is a peculiar diary that reveals and withholds many secrets and drives certain aspects of this next episode...

19th century old 'Prynne Chapel'. Though it has been known by many names,
it is most commonly referred to as 'Legion's Cathedral'
SlimeGuy wrote:
Sketch wrote:
I would tell you more about what's going on here and what it leads up to, but then I would have to kill you ,-)
I'll tell you what's happening here, we're running from the live version of "FEARSOME FLUSH"!

;-)

I REALLY wish you weren't joking.
Sketch wrote:
Hmmm...I notice a new piece of equipment being used there. The meter that Winston used in GB2 when the guys inspected Vigo's painting...
Nice! Can't wait to see it in action in 'Chronicles' :cool:
By Sketch
Thanks Tyler! I love it when everyone notices these little minor yet very significant props that we've all grown to love... not that it's THAT difficult to notice in this picture ;)
By Sketch
sietsema02 wrote:I gotta say I'm with Zeta i can't wait to see it. I know you guys do great work so I know that we wont be disapponted.
Thanks guys! Even while we continually question ourselves and our capability to make this project what we initially set out to, it's incredibly reassuring to hear everyone's feedback and the confidence you have in us. It keeps us positive in the production and dedicated to it's quality.
Seriously- can't thank you guys enough :)

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]