Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Hey guys, so lately I have been going to college. I am wrapping up one year studying film, animation, and special effects. Next month I will actually be using Autodesk Maya for my fall semester which we will be animating characters completely and I will be getting my first certificate. The college is changing a lot of things about the program and the degree and because of that, a few new classes have been added that are mandatory for the degree. One of those classes was a Z-Brush modeling class which at first I wanted nothing to do with but since it was required I don't see much of a choice, lol. Now I love it. It would take you FOREVER to try to model a character in 3DS Max or Maya alone and you still won't get the amount of details in the time that you can with Z-Brush while keeping the polygon count down. Anyways, for the final the professor wanted us to pick a character and model that character then model other objects that show what kind of environment the character lives in. I absolutely wanted to see Slimer from the REAL Ghostbusters in 3D. We have seen the movie version but I really wanted to see what he would look like in 3D. I Think it would be cool if Sony was to give us a complete reboot of the original series in 3D. Anyways, how do you guys think I did? I am still very very fresh to this program so I know there are still MANY MANY more elements to learn in it.

Last edited by GBDRE760 on October 6th, 2019, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin, ccv66 liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]