Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Thanks for all the kind feedback. Will post updates in few more weeks after my next appointment.
Because of this tattoo, I was actually one of the lucky 9 fans from around the world that were chosen to be on the Jimmy Kimmel Live Ghostbusters special (few months ago) to share our ink through Webcam with the original cast. I had gotten a call from my tattoo artist the day before the show aired (which is same night they record) excited telling me the producer at Jimmy Kimmel Live was trying to get ahold of me . Somehow they found pics of my ink and tracked me down. I called immediately and the producer was very cool and told me I was the last lucky one they added on. We were all on computer for close to 5 hours nervously waiting for our chance to share our ink. It's was kinda cool because two of us out of the nine people picked were from Maryland. They told us right before the GB cast came out that it's possible we won't get to everyone because we are running out of time .Unfortunately they only got to 3-4 of us if I remember correctly and most of us including myslef didn't get a chance to show our ink. I was really disappointed I didn't get to share my ink with my Idol Bill Murray and the rest of the cast and let them know how much of an positive impact they have had on my life. But it was still such an amazing experience I'm very grateful for and I will never forget it!! It was pretty cool seeing my ugly mug up on Tv when they introduced us behind my childhood heroes . It was so surreal . I'm not the kind of person that gets crazy star struck over meeting celebrities. I'm touring musician and I've met a lot of cool people . But meeting Bill Murray and the GB cast is something I've dreamt about since I was a kid. I'm just thankful I got to be a part of such an amazing experience .

Thanks! Yeah def gonna have all four as well as librarian ghost , stay puft and terror dog. Kinda sucks I have one old small tattoo on my bicep that's taking up prime space but think we will be able to fit it. Think I'm gonna have to fit terror dog on my shoulder/chest once I get up that way. Should have most of it done by end of the year :)
Webster liked this
So excited I finally got to share my tattoo (and rest of my GB sleeve which is still in works) to the man himself Dan Aykroyd ! I have to say after meeting him in person I can't say enough great things about him. He was such a nice guy! Really took time with each person to talk and sign multiple things . It was especially cool to see his reaction to my ink. Now just have to meet my hero Bill and my life's bucket list will be complete ! Lol
evlares, JohnCooper80 liked this

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]