Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Sarednab
Hi guys!

This is my second message in this fantastic board.
Many of you already know me from rpf, cow etc... others of you still don't know me :)

I'm here to show you our last work. We thinker that is cool to have some fantastic challenge coins inspired to our hero!
I can't post this in marketplace, so I'll show our art here, if anyone will be interested can contact me ;)

This is our design that we studied for the coins inspired to the first movie:

We planned something cool for this coins... a ghost must be seen in the dark, right?! eheheh
We put in every ghost of the "NO GHOST" logo a particular thing... GLOW IN THE DARK!!! YEAH! :)

SIZE AND MATERIALS:
- Made in Zinc. We choose the antique silver color!
- GLOW IN THE DARK "No Ghost" Logo!
- 3D design COIN!
- VERY HIGH grade details... you can read the small write "STAY PUFT" on the hat!
- Size is 1.75" (bigger than our "Back to the Future" challenge coins).

This is our front/rear coin!

This is how you can see it in the dark :)

We also created a custom made Stay Puft that can hold the coins! It is really cool! I hope you like it! :)

I hope that I posted is good for the rules of the board, if I made something wrong, please mod forgive me!
SlimeGuy, SPJ liked this
By JoeLuna33
This is some great work. GBfans actually has its own challenge coins as well.

As far as your post goes. We have seller requirements here that you currently meet none of. Please familiarize yourself with them before conducting any business.

As always GBfans is a buyer beware environment and the site is not responsible for any transactions gone bad.
cowbybill liked this

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]