Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By richf54
Hi All! I'm Rich from Windsor, CT. I grew up loving the original Ghostbusters movie having seen it in its original theatrical release. I went to Comic-Con in 2016 and saw a display from a company called Anovos who were selling replica movie costumes and props and they had a pre-order going for a proton pack kit. Well I ordered the kit and it took about 2 years for it to finally arrive in 2018. It was a very frustrating time and to tell you the truth I had lost interest and considered just selling it on ebay since the price had gone up to $950.

The box sat unopened in my office and wound up buried under other boxes for another two years and along came a virus! While working from home the box called to me... and I decided to finally go forward with the build. I stumbled across this site while trying to find some instructions, additional/better parts, and possibly advice from other members who may have gone down this path..

I did order the light and sound kit and some other parts from this site which I am anxiously waiting to arrive. It is all supposed to ship on May 22. Fingers crossed.

It's nice to meet all of you and I hope we get to exchange ideas and experiences!

Rich
By Kingpin
Welcome aboard, Rich!

Glad to hear you're giving the kit a go to keep yourself occupied during Lockdown. All being well it should head out around the estimate date, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
By BlinkFan99
Name is John. I am new to this site. For years I have always wanted to have my own pack. With all going on with staying home I thought I would atleast start to begin buying parts as needed to begain a build. I am on a budget since surgery back in March but If I could get guidence on a way to buy parts seperate and what I need to build one. I am thinking of buying the shell and motherboard first then each week buying parts as needed to collect them all in order to put it all together. Any help would be awesome. I know this build may be a slow process for me but looking forward on having a finished product by end of year with some help from friends.
By richf54
Hi,

I know this is probably a very dumb question but I am interested in ordering the wand bezel kit from Spongeface but I'm not sure how to do it. I went to a page where other people were looking to buy the kit as well and posted a message there but I haven't heard anything. Is there a direct link to a site to buy it?

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Rich

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]