Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By rossini138
Hi there!

I'm new(ish) to the community. I've been lurking for a while and reading through build threads!!

I hail from Northern Ireland and I'm a boring civil servant with too much time on my hands so I tend to get obsessive and overly invested in things. I put together a Ghostbuster costume for halloween (minus pack of course) last year and of course, why bother doing something if it's not going to be screen accurate? So I got a little carried away...

Next thing I know it's five months later and I'm pretty heavily invested in the whole thing (financially...emotionally). So far I've found the forums and reference here really useful.

Looking forward to getting even more invested! (Nothing makes you feel more normal than hundred of people telling you so)
By portugueseGB
lol funny introduction. Welcome aboard from a bit aways south - portugal, but at least on the same side of the atlantic. Have you found other ghost heads near you or are you your own GB franchise? :)
By tyleron
portugueseGB wrote: May 11th, 2014, 3:36 am lol funny introduction. Welcome aboard from a bit aways south - portugal, but at least on the same side of the atlantic. Have you found other ghost heads near you or are you your own GB franchise? :)
Hello from Portugal!

Looking for Portugal Ghostbuster fans, any out there?
Do Portugal have a franchise Ghostbusters logo?

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]