Hey guys.

I bought the yellow and black caution tape from Lowes for my Slime Blower tank. The adhesive does not stick well at all and I'm trying to figure out my best options for attaching it to the tank? Would a clear coat spray help?

Craig
Another trick is to use a hair dryer to get the decal to lay as flat as possible, and then giving it several heavy coats of Rustoleum automotive clear coat...I've had the same problems with those striped decals from Lowes not sticking to my Super Slammer properly. The clear coat took care of it.
CraigTHEOWL1 wrote:Hey guys.

I bought the yellow and black caution tape from Lowes for my Slime Blower tank. The adhesive does not stick well at all and I'm trying to figure out my best options for attaching it to the tank? Would a clear coat spray help?

Craig
That might work or you could try using little pieces of double sided tape to spread over the back of the tape periodically. If that doesn't work either, you can get a variety of caution tapes from abatix.com. Here's a link to one: ["http://www.abatix.com/default.aspx?page ... atlist=478" Caution Tape, Y/B, 3x1000]
CraigTHEOWL1 wrote:Hey guys.

Craig
I'm sure a clear coat spray would help but if it's still not sticky you might try putting a very thin line of super glue on the back. Sometimes the thicker the coat of spray, sometimes the harder it is to stick because it gets weighted down and slippery.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]