By Kheph777
Greetings!

I was wondering if the Slime Blower ever made it into TRGB cartoons? Or was that over by the time GB2 came out?

I'm currently modeling one in Second Life - but so far I'm just creating my own based on the style of TRGB Proton Pack (which my brother is currently putting together). I'm digging the outcome so far (I'll share a pic once I have it closer to complete) - but before I go any further I just wanted to check and make sure I didn't miss one that already appeared in the cartoon...

Aaron
By Mr. D.
SlimeGuy wrote:It never made it into the cartoon series but it did make it into the comic book adaptation of Ghostbusters 2 starring the Real Ghostbusters. Just follow the link.

There you go. Cartoon Slime Blowers, and cartoon Dana.

We do see the positively charged mood slime in one RGB episode, but it's orange instead of pink....

That's in 'Partners in Slime" season 5 when they covered Venkman in it.
I always wondered what color the slime blower was suppose to be in the comics. I was toying with actually doing a slime blower like the comics. Is the main tank yellow and the two smaller tanks orange or are all 3 tanks suppose to be yellow?
ghostengineer wrote: November 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm I always wondered what color the slime blower was suppose to be in the comics. I was toying with actually doing a slime blower like the comics. Is the main tank yellow and the two smaller tanks orange or are all 3 tanks suppose to be yellow?
They seem to vary slightly through their brief appearance in the comic. On the internal cover page they're as you described, but both tanks appear to be the same colour in the rest of the comic, whilst the blower/cannon is grey/silver.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]