By belldandy4087
I wet sanded it to get the paint smooth then I used an automotive buffer and buffing compound for the shine

Sent from my NookColor using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By belldandy4087
Another small update.

For the handle of the blower, I used 5/8 pvc pipe and used a step drill to take off some material from the inside. I then fit two washers in the cut. This allows the bolt to go through and hold it firmly.

The sprinkler head is attached to a piece of pvc with a threaded fitting on each side. The side opposite the sprinkler was put through round wood disk that fits inside the barren and is secured with the screws that hold the cone on.
By belldandy4087
So, i realized i have never posted any picts with my Slimeblower Finished. So here i submit for your enjoyment some pictures from Cyphan. And at the End, My Blowers resting place. Its going into semi-retirement. Due to its weight, bulk =(hard to get through doors) and the signatures on it, it deserves some rest!

The blower really stands out!
Thats right, Both Dan Aykroyd's and Ernie Hudson's signatures on there. They both said they loved it and that it was well done.

Its resting spot, on Display on my wall along with most of my other Ghostbusters Stuff. I will have to rearrange things soon, there's a proton pack on the way, and it will have to share the wall space!
Nicholszz liked this
By belldandy4087
I used the hoses for the proton packs found in the gbfans store, Since I was not sure how long they had to be I bought three, you probably only need 1 or 2. I then used hose snot, (I am not sure what its really called, Catch22 had some and thats what he called it) and put clear plastic tubing in it to give it rigidity. Hope this helps
By Richierich
Any chance you can explain how you mounted it to the wall? I finally finished mine (minus the gun) I put it up on the prop section under cheap/free blower.
By LT86
Fantastic job! I'm seriously jealous man. Lol. I love seeing builds like this. Way to Macgyver and think outside the box.
By Kingpin
Unfortunately Photobucket recently changed their policy and made all photos linked to forums and websites via a third-party display method inaccessible on those forums. If you drop belldandy a message he might be able to revise the topic with fresh copies.
Noremon liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]