The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a lot changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Particle Accelerator Fiberglass Hero Shell - In Stock!

Uniform: Khaki Flight Suit Coveralls - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard R-331 - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard R-701 - In Stock!

Pack: Resin Cast Injector Tubes - In Stock!

Pack: Resin Cast HGA - In Stock!

Blower: Bud Industries PBS-11327 Project Box - In Stock!

Uniform: Pistol Belt (Khaki) - In Stock!

Uniform: Yellow Hose - In Stock!

Pack: Resin Cast Vacuum Line - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Hi GBFans ..I want to order 3 resistors and a crank knob , but when going forward to pay it includes 2 postal charges because I guess the crank knob will not be available until 30th June ..could I not pre order all 4 pieces and pay now to include 1 postal charge , that way when crank knobs are in stock my order could be sent out complete at 1 postal rate ..regards Dave Murphy .
Hi A J Quick ..thanks for replying ..I will today order all the bits I need and when the crank knob is in stock you can send it as 1 package to the postal address I will provide .. thankyou very much , just out of interest can you tell me the e mail address to send my message to please ..and how do I get around the double charge entered on Paypal when paying as it reads as 2 separate orders ..
regards Dave Murphy .
Dave Murphy wrote: June 5th, 2020, 12:02 pm Hi A J Quick ..thanks for replying ..I will today order all the bits I need and when the crank knob is in stock you can send it as 1 package to the postal address I will provide .. thankyou very much , just out of interest can you tell me the e mail address to send my message to please ..and how do I get around the double charge entered on Paypal when paying as it reads as 2 separate orders ..
regards Dave Murphy .
Just click reply to the order confirmation email.

If paying with PayPal, you won't be charged for the second package until it's ready to ship. When we combine them, we will reduce the shipping cost.

Exceptions to this include items that only ship separately such as Pack shells and motherboards.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]