The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a lot changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Hasbro: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand - Pre-Order!- Expected Sep. 1st 2020

Hasbro: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Egon Spengler - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 1st 2020

Hasbro: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Peter Venkman - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 1st 2020

Hasbro: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Ray Stantz - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 1st 2020

Hasbro: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Winston Zeddemore - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 1st 2020

Hasbro: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Gozer - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 1st 2020

Hasbro: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Dana Barrett - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 1st 2020

Trap: Tear Drop Knob - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 1st 2020

Uniform: GB1 Name Tag Patch - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
By AJ Quick
TheKevinShow wrote: February 25th, 2020, 3:03 pm This is a dumb question but it’s been several years since I ordered anything from the site and this isn’t worth starting a specific thing topic for. If I order stuff with multiple ship dates, will I be charged as the items ship or will I be charged in full up front?
If you order with multiple ship dates, you will only be charged for the items that are ready to ship.

If no items are ready to ship, no payment will be taken unless you are paying directly with a credit card (not through PayPal). If paying with a credit card, usually at least for the first portion of your order will be charged (the package shipping soonest).
By TheKevinShow
AJ Quick wrote:
TheKevinShow wrote: February 25th, 2020, 3:03 pm This is a dumb question but it’s been several years since I ordered anything from the site and this isn’t worth starting a specific thing topic for. If I order stuff with multiple ship dates, will I be charged as the items ship or will I be charged in full up front?
If you order with multiple ship dates, you will only be charged for the items that are ready to ship.

If no items are ready to ship, no payment will be taken unless you are paying directly with a credit card (not through PayPal). If paying with a credit card, usually at least for the first portion of your order will be charged (the package shipping soonest).
Ok, cool. I’m buying a shell, among other things, so that’s going to end up charging later.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]