The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Orange Hat Light Lens - Pre-Order!- Expected Feb. 28th 2020

Pack: White Hat Light Lens - Pre-Order!- Expected Feb. 28th 2020

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Kingpin liked this
By alleyradb
Hey there,

I ordered the hat lenses along with several other bits and pieces back in July; you guys sent the order sans lenses. Do I need to reorder the lenses, or will previous waiting orders suffice?

Thanks!
By Kingpin
alleyradb wrote: January 28th, 2020, 2:02 pm Hey there,

I ordered the hat lenses along with several other bits and pieces back in July; you guys sent the order sans lenses. Do I need to reorder the lenses, or will previous waiting orders suffice?

Thanks!
Due to unforeseen reasons the supplier of the hat lights dropped the communication ball with AJ, this very topic is an update that the lenses will finally be back in stock, meaning your order, along with the others of many other members of GBFans should hopefully resume in due course. As noted above, the lenses are expected to be back in stock around the end of February.
By alleyradb
Oh, I completely understand and am not saying I was displeased, as I did order when they weren’t in stock. Just wanted to know if I needed to resubmit an order or if the original would suffice.

Thanks for the response!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]