Fans may remember that towards the end of July, Numskull, a company which produces official geeky merchandise (and has already produce a number of products based on the Ghostbusters franchise) ran a poll asking fans to choose the design for their next wall/desk lamp.

The results were tallied, and Ghostbusters was the winner, and the company has now posted a link to pre-order the sign, which is run off of micro-USB, or x3 AA batteries.

The sign's measurements are 19 x 19 x 7 cm, which works out to roughly 8 x 9 x 3 inches, and is set to retail for £24.99/$24.99, which is an affordable (if smaller) option for those who couldn't justify the cost of the Entertainment Earth version.
deadderek liked this
Ectojeff88 wrote: November 14th, 2020, 11:24 am Has anyone’s order actually shipped yet? I’ve seen a few posted online, including Jason’s video on GB News YouTube. The site still says pre-order status.
They were in stock back in October when I ordered one. A few days later they sold out, so this pre-order is for the next batch.
ccv66 liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]