I've heard many people say they use the Toy Shield RGB1 for these new figures but Toy Shield says they are a bit snug and a Kenner Classics specific case is coming. Has anyone bought the RGB1 cases and NOT been able to fit your Kenner Classics into it?
Since I never grabbed Stay Puft and Slimer from the rerelease I've been checking the area every time I go to walmart. Last time I went it seemed like the GB stuff had been taken down. Is the line done showing up in stores? If so at least I got the four busters. If not I'll keep checking every time we make a run to the store.
By 910dohead
VenomSymbiote wrote: August 15th, 2020, 11:46 pm Since I never grabbed Stay Puft and Slimer from the rerelease I've been checking the area every time I go to walmart. Last time I went it seemed like the GB stuff had been taken down. Is the line done showing up in stores? If so at least I got the four busters. If not I'll keep checking every time we make a run to the store.
I went to a Walmart here in So. Cal and was surprised to see an Egon, Ray and 2 Winston's on the pegs. I didn't pick them up because I was there for He-Man. lol
@VenomSymbiote: At my local Wal Mart, they still have the tags up for the Kenner Classics series(at least the last time I shopped there) so I would think that they might be around for a while. Wal Mart.com still had the links for them up as well, when I checked out of curiosity one day. If they do not, Slimer and Stay Puft are really easy to find via secondary sellers online, I got mine shortly after my Ray Stantz action figure came from the United Kingdom.
Was up there today and my closest Walmart had the pegs, but no figures. They actually had all the Hasbro movie figures though! One of each at least with several Ray's, Peter's, but only one Egon/Winston/Gozer/Dana. I was surprised to see the whole set. Guess I'll look around for a Slimer and Stay Puft online if I really one want, thanks!
By deadderek
Buyer beware Walmart does NOT guarantee any pre-orders. It's a complete roll of the dice on the RGB figures.
I've seen a restock or two of these recently, got a slimer and stay puft as well as saw restocks of the 4 guys. While I'm currently in MOTU Origins hunts it was nice to see these back on shelves for those who missed it the first time.
By Wedgeismyhero
What's the word on these currently? I see there are pre-orders up on Walmart again, with a ship date of 12/01/2020, but it seems they've botched the pre-order the last time they did that. Are folks seeing them in stores with more frequency? Haven't been to a Walmart in a while myself.
By deadderek
Wedgeismyhero wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:48 pm What's the word on these currently? I see there are pre-orders up on Walmart again, with a ship date of 12/01/2020, but it seems they've botched the pre-order the last time they did that. Are folks seeing them in stores with more frequency? Haven't been to a Walmart in a while myself.
I can't speak for anyone else but my local Walmarts took down the peg hooks for the Retro figures. :(
By rgamble84
these have been in stock for about a month on walmart.com, I think the market and the scalpers have a huge backfire on their hands. As long as they keep buying, Hasbro will keep selling, plus the release of the new ecto 1 today will only increase sales of both figures (movie and retro). I've been modifying the traps to add an accurate petal and extend the length to six feet for ppl. It's a simple thing that could have been added for not much more in price.
By deadderek
I'm fingers crossed we get a re-release of them when the movie drops.

So does anyone else find it strange that the very few Afterlife (released) related items aren't given Afterlife specific branding?

That is common to all hat lights that have been pr[…]

Mack’s Factory Proton Pack

Looks like they have 6 pages worth of items planne[…]

Proton pack shell filler

You could try epoxy????

Spengler Legacy pack build

That’s how it was when I bought mine. I cont[…]