Thanks Zeta! Not the best news but news none the less :)
No problem!

And for some reason what I wrote about the traps didn't carry over... I don't remember the FULL rules since my group wants to get used to the new game mechanics before throwing traps into the mix, BUT tossing and collecting a trap is a maneuver (all busters have 3 actions and 2 maneuvers from the get go unlike the first game where it was 2 and 2). Once you get enough streams on a ghost that would satisfy the "to trap" requirement, you have to keep rolling to wrangle the ghost over to where you threw the trap. A successful roll moves the ghost over to the trap, if you fail the roll, it doesn't move, but still activates the ghost's "miss" ability. I'm going by memory and I read this several days ago, so I might be a LITTLE off on a few things.

It's a solid mechanic, but since these new scenarios now have a quasi time limit... it might break the game if you aren't a dice rolling god. I DO plan on rolling this mechanic back to the first game where we didn't have the goo counter to deal with. I'm also going to work on pushing the extra Ghostbusters from the first game to work with THIS game (the Rookie alone would be a fantastic addition with his built-in slime blower! Thinking of giving him a -1 to his slime rolls to balance him out a tad). I'm also rolling back the Ecto-2 mini so we'll actually have a chance of beating that damned terror dog scenario >_>
That's sounds AMAZING! Thanks Zeta. I play the first game with my 10, 9, and 8 year old all the time. Started converting the game into an RPG for them. All the mechanics we're there, just have to chizzle away the repeated closing of the portals every game. Can't wait to get my hands on this!
I've seen more YouTube reviews that arrived that way. I think that was the Kickstarter standard :/
zeta otaku wrote:Mine came stuffed in a tiny white box :\

oh, and still no reply on my ticket

Hmm, weird they should reply in 5 workdays or something. Look into the auto-reply for the length. If you don't have anything at the end of Monday repeat the process.
Woo hoo, got mine today and nothing got damaged in transit! :) But boy, I don't know if it's me not being a gamer -- but seems more intimidating than the first board game. But ugh, at during the Fourth of July long weekend. No time to start studying the rules and stuff. Like most, I was a little miffed the bonus stuff came in non-descript brown boxes or the RGB and Peoplebusters stuff came in clear bags and not a cool box like the Slimer pack. But again, nothing damaged and pretty sure nothing's missing -- have to go look for my list.

Same here, no reply on my ticket. I live 20 minutes away from them, I'm half tempted to drive over and ask in person. Not that they have the pieces at their headquarters, I know everything is at the DC's.
DerGrundel wrote:

Same here, no reply on my ticket. I live 20 minutes away from them, I'm half tempted to drive over and ask in person. Not that they have the pieces at their headquarters, I know everything is at the DC's.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened with yous?
zeta otaku wrote:
DerGrundel wrote:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened with yous?
What happened to my game? It was just that the Jack Higgins piece came broken. It's really nothing major, I just don't like being ignored when I have manufacturing problems with something I bought.
zeta otaku liked this
I ordered the Get Real Pack with my game and received the People Busters instead. I emailed Crypto on June 24th and got an email back the same day with a Ticket number saying they would look into it.

Yesterday I got an email...
"Currently we’re awaiting our inventory of replacement parts and inventory to come in (they’re on a boat from the factory as I type this.) I’ve put your name down on our list so once it does, we’ll be able to better assist you with the replacement for your Get Real Pack.

For the extra Peoplebusters Pack, go ahead and keep in as our gift for your troubles. Thanks for letting us know!

The Cryptozoic Team"

Took a while, but they are working on it.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cz ... ts/1947491

*EU/UK hub fulfillment will begin the first week of August

*They are working to source translations of the game that will be available as PDFs and are starting with French, which will tentatively release in August

*Replacement inventory will come in during the first week of August for those who got broken pieces

*They are compiling an official Appendix PDF that will address errors in the game and its add-ons from the first printing and will be available for download by late August (will include missing rules, gameplay corrections/clarifications, quick references to Characters/Entities in the game, and an FAQ section that will cover topics that were asked about in the Kickstarter comments, BGG, and our Facebook page)

*Tips on fixing bent pieces.
Aaaaaand got my response...

I have been told that we have no future plans of designing trays for Ghostbusters: The Board Game 2, however, this may change depending on the number of requests that we receive. We will announce any new releases of trans on Battlefoam’s Facebook page.

If you would like to have custom foam made for your stuff, consider looking into tracing and designing the trays yourself. We can cut any designs that are sent to us.
Here are some step by step instructions that we hope will get you started:

1) Print out a custom order form and make sure to complete all sections: http://www.battlefoam.com/BattleFoamCustomForm.pdf
2) Gather the models
3) Place the models on the Custom Trace Sheet that has a ruler. All pages with tracings must have a ruler on the side. This helps to ensure that any resizing due to printers, faxes, or programs can be properly corrected once we receive them.
4) Carefully start tracing the models as close to the edge as possible with a pencil or pen. Keep a close eye that the models do not move or shift during tracing. When finished remove the model and retrace the shape with a marker such as a Sharpie. For visual reference please see our examples at http://us.battlefoam.com/pages/Custom-Order-Form.html.
5) Label. Please be as detailed with your description as possible
6) Write your first name, last name, phone number, email address, and order number (if you have it) on the Custom Trace Sheet
7) http://us.battlefoam.com/categories/Cus ... oam-Trays/ -- Use this link to purchase your desired size tray.
NOTES
-Our Design Team works in Inches
-The ruler on the side of the paper is only for scaling purposes. It is there in case the image is resized by printers or programs. It is not intended to be a layout for the tray
-Our Design Team creates the layouts based upon the shapes, unless specific layout instructions are sent
-If the models is bigger than the page you can simply tape two pages together and trace, detach and scan, the Design Team will align them
Kind Regards,
Hello there,

If you can please tell me which is the site download Ghostbusters game? I try to play the game but the problem is that where I go to find the game can you suggest to me which is the site available game details please say me. I also want to play the game please share a link.
james28 wrote: December 4th, 2019, 4:23 am Hello there,

If you can please tell me which is the site download Ghostbusters game? I try to play the game but the problem is that where I go to find the game can you suggest to me which is the site available game details please say me. I also want to play the game please share a link.
Are you talking about a computer game, or the board game? This topic is for the board game.
the second game has different enemies, different slime effects and a few new mechanics. Core game play is basically the same, however, if you're using a character from one game to another, you're going to have to do a LITTLE tweaking to make it work right as most characters from GB2 use slime charges (I forget the in game name for it) to use some abilities and some ghosts require slime blowers to defeat instead of proton streams.
LawgSkrak liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]