mrmichaelt wrote:^^^Dang, that's a really cool friend!

Today, Cryptozoic released the first at the Ecto-1 and Spirit World tiles. Also the mockup for the D6 dice. For those that game, the final product will have depressed pips for higher quality.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cz ... ts/1261470
And now people get to analyze it and pick out inconsistencies XD
pyhasanon wrote:Damnit, Scott, get back here to VA already... =P
I'm gonna try my hardest. Stuck here till late 2018. We will have a sleepover buster weekend at my crib when I get back lol. If the Navy let's me come back. *rolls eyes*

Did you get this game brah?
Damn right, I did! But, like you, I have no idea how to play these type of games... =P
Wow this is sweet. Now this may be the stupidest question in the world, so please forgive me, but if you buy the game do you get the full story? or do you play through all campaigns and just follow the scenerios that are set? Or is the intro to the game it for detailed story? I still plan on buying it when it comes out, did you have to contribute to the kickstarter to get the whole story? Just curious. :):):)
philmorgan81 wrote:Wow this is sweet. Now this may be the stupidest question in the world, so please forgive me, but if you buy the game do you get the full story? or do you play through all campaigns and just follow the scenerios that are set? Or is the intro to the game it for detailed story? I still plan on buying it when it comes out, did you have to contribute to the kickstarter to get the whole story? Just curious. :):):)
I submitted your question to Cryptozoic. Should get a response on Monday or so.
Okay, well, got a reply. You play through all campaigns and just follow the scenarios that are set up in the game.

But on the bright side - Erik, Dan, Luis and the Cryptozoic crew will probably be happy to clarify any lingering story questions come October when the game is released.
mrmichaelt wrote:Okay, well, got a reply. You play through all campaigns and just follow the scenarios that are set up in the game.

But on the bright side - Erik, Dan, Luis and the Cryptozoic crew will probably be happy to clarify any lingering story questions come October when the game is released.
Thanks mrmichaelt. Awesome I can totally live with that, I was just curious. I still have every intention of grabbing this puppy in the fall. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :):):)
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:Thanks for the link Jay.
I want to know what the trap box was off to the right side of the game board. I don't recall seeing something like that before. It looked like it could be used as a dice rolling surface.
I wasn't able to get into a demo yet (maybe tomorrow) but that's exactly what they were using it for. It appeared to be made of wood; my own impression is that it's a custom item, but I'll try to ask if I get the chance.

Edit: Heh. Ninja-d by PssdffJay. That does indeed look like what I saw.

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]