I'm a bit confused on the difference between the two backer levels because of all the unlockables.

What doesn't the base ame come with? With all the additional items unlocked, the value of this really looks like it went up to me, and they only have one 1 week left to go now.
Gareee wrote:I'm a bit confused on the difference between the two backer levels because of all the unlockables.

What doesn't the base ame come with? With all the additional items unlocked, the value of this really looks like it went up to me, and they only have one 1 week left to go now.
The Paranormal pledge (base game) gets most of the stretch goals (the Shandor Building and Library game boards, and Tobin's Spirit Guide box were marked Mass Hysteria only) and the standard box. The Mass Hysteria pledge gets an additional board (Sedgewick Hotel), the Sandman, impossible mode Stay Puft, glowing dice, a special box, and a poster
Peter Venkman Jr. liked this
So I could add Sedgwick, and sandman, and pretty much get all the game stuff but not the glowing dice, special stay puft, poster or box? I'm not sure all those are worth the price difference. I'll have to see how much the basic game, sedgewick and sandman are.
Peter Venkman Jr. liked this
I just cancelled my pledge. I started watching the scenario 1 demo and was quickly overwhelmed by the amount of rules that need to be memorized. I've never played a table top game like this and found that, while I'm a huge GB fan, this game isn't made for someone like me. Plus I don't think I would ever be able to get someone to join me for a game. I'm glad that the Kickstarter worked out so well though.
If we could just buy a complete set of figures for $50, I'd probable pop for them, but we talked it here, and don't think we'd ever play the thing, or only try it once or twice, so we can't justify $125 for it.
It may be that they never anticipated that the game to be quite this successful... and in the end it is easier to manage enlarging one of the existing figures than to scramble to make something for the one-million mark which they may not have originally been expecting to reach.

On that note, the Rookie has now been unlocked, and the stretch goal for after the enlarged Stay Puft is a set of five Spawn of Cathulhu figures. :)
Like JayTigran, I'm just glad Rookie got unlocked. That's who I wanted to see get through rather than the New Ghostbusters or Peck. CZE could just do a RBG expansion that includes the Cathulhu stuff.

Look's like I'm going to have to try to raise $137 at the last minute...
I spent a little time trying to figure out the preview image they have in their video (I know this was discussed earlier in this thread). We have a nearly complete roster of what's in their preview! I can't quite seem to place some of the elements. What are everyone's thoughts? I can't seem to figure out what's to the right of the Grey Lady, and what's to the left of Ivo's shoulder (kinda looks like the Bogeyman's hair, but not quite the same as their rendering)

What are everyone's thoughts?

I realize my last comment was a little negative, but I must say I am still exceptionally pumped for this game. It looks like lots of fun and I love that Cryptozoic is putting so much into it.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]