This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Also, side note: any word when the GBStore will have the Taxi Ghosts back in stock? I wanna grab them and some impossible mode class 1 and 2 ghosts to spice things up a bit... I just... I'm not paying HALF of what I did on kickstarter for the whole game for a few Taxi ghosts on eBay.... seriously, those prices are insane.
Finally got a chance to play this weekend, had a lot of fun, took some time reading and understanding the directions, but good times for sure.

Anyone have any good setups for storage? I wish the box was broken up nicer, rather than the plastic layers of storage.
Hey Higgs,

Found this online but haven't sent away for it yet.

http://us.battlefoam.com/ghostbusters-d ... Q.facebook

Ghostbusters Deluxe Mass Hysteria Foam Tray Kit

$37.99

Product Description

The Ghostbusters Deluxe Mass Hysteria foam kit will hold the entire game's contents. The foam kit will fit perfectly inside the box. It's a great way to protect and organize all of the game pieces. The game's rulebook can be safely stored at the bottom of the box under the foam kit.

(Please note that because of the size of the game contents, the foam trays will not allow the game box lid to completely close flush. The top box lid will sit about one inch higher than normal due to the trays being placed inside with the board game pieces. See picture.)

Custom text is not available on this product.

(Board game and other game accessories not included with the purchase of this kit.)
pyhasanon wrote:Looks cool, but it doesn't allow for space for expansions...
Exactly, and for $40 and still not fitting into the case correctly, meh. I'd be happy with some sort of dividers that go into the case, doesn't have to be foam and padded.
Anyone else making custom character cards, ghost cards, etc. for their own franchise or other appropriate fictional characters? Curious what kind of custom abilities people are coming up with.

Got my receipt for the pledge manager. I just got the Throwback pack with all the figures from the deluxe. I think there are a few things missing. Not sure what was exclusive to the original game. Don't wanna go on ebay and deal with the inflated prices unless neccessary
They look like they're pretty easy compared to the others, maybe slightly more annoying than troublesome. I'll be honest, I really haven't used the taxi drivers much because they don't give much information on what they do besides move towards Ecto-1 and just what they do when they're in it. No information on when they're missed outside of the car or anything like that.
zeta otaku wrote:They look like they're pretty easy compared to the others, maybe slightly more annoying than troublesome. I'll be honest, I really haven't used the taxi drivers much because they don't give much information on what they do besides move towards Ecto-1 and just what they do when they're in it. No information on when they're missed outside of the car or anything like that.
Yeah, me neither. lol.

I have to admit, from the first game, the Sandman really hated me for some reason.
Oh man... Sandman was a pain, but it's beatable. The one with the terror dogs? Not so much if you play 100% by the book and even with rule bending it's still a nightmare. It really should have been part 2 or 3 where players have more abilities unlocked. I've put that scenario away until the second game comes out and I can roll some of the new mechanics into the first game... or at the very least use the Ecto-2.
mrmichaelt liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]