thabooglio wrote:I'm sick of hearing that someone got a vague response from Matty.
Stop reading the thread, then. Some of us are going to be upset and vent until we have the goddamn thing in our hand. Companies should't build up so much hype over a product and not deliver it quickly. Thats just my opinion.
Massacci wrote:
thabooglio wrote:I'm sick of hearing that someone got a vague response from Matty.
Stop reading the thread, then. Some of us are going to be upset and vent until we have the goddamn thing in our hand. Companies should't build up so much hype over a product and not deliver it quickly. Thats just my opinion.
stop posting then, we're equally as sick of hearing you people post as you are of us. its you thats upset, and venting, and hyping up a product thats grinding our gears.

shut up and wait like everyone else, you're no more important and relevant than we are.
Massacci wrote:
I apologize. It was meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment and not as a personal attack. As far as a company building up hype on a product and not having enough to meet demand, I commented on this earlier. But since there are at least three threads about this, I can't remember where I had posted it.
I'd imagine if everyone continues to complain directly to Mattel, that they'll have a really great incentive to continue to make props in the future. There's no greater motivator than bitchy fanboys nitpicking over a few days' worth of waiting for a toy shipment. Keep those whiny emails and phone calls coming, folks!
Carpeteria wrote:I'd imagine if everyone continues to complain directly to Mattel, that they'll have a really great incentive to continue to make props in the future. There's no greater motivator than bitchy fanboys nitpicking over a few days' worth of waiting for a toy shipment. Keep those whiny emails and phone calls coming, folks!
THEY DONT ALLOW REASON HERE.
Stop posting, start calling - 877GOMATTY!

Here's a script for folks to follow, in case your personal feelings of rage and resentment aren't enough to carry you to a logical, helpful conversation:

MC: Thanks for calling Matty Collector, how can we help you?

You: WHATTHEGODDAMNWHERE'SMYPKEMETERIT'SDECEMBERFOURTHEENTHALREADYTHESHITHELL?!?!?

MC: ... ?

You: ANSWERSNOWIPAIDMONEYPKEMETERGHOSTBUSTERTOYWHENDOESITGETTOMYGODDAMNHOUSETHEHELL?!?

If they refuse to respond, hang up and call again. Be sure to establish that you're an OFFICIAL Ghostbusters fan, and not just some random dude from the Internet. Pedigree is important in situations like this.

Post your results here ASAP. There is no PKE information that isn't worth posting.
DmsdyMachn liked this
Carpeteria wrote:Stop posting, start calling - 877GOMATTY!

Here's a script for folks to follow, in case your personal feelings of rage and resentment aren't enough to carry you to a logical, helpful conversation:

MC: Thanks for calling Matty Collector, how can we help you?

You: WHATTHEGODDAMNWHERE'SMYPKEMETERIT'SDECEMBERFOURTHEENTHALREADYTHESHITHELL?!?!?

MC: ... ?

You: ANSWERSNOWIPAIDMONEYPKEMETERGHOSTBUSTERTOYWHENDOESITGETTOMYGODDAMNHOUSETHEHELL?!?

If they refuse to respond, hang up and call again. Be sure to establish that you're an OFFICIAL Ghostbusters fan, and not just some random dude from the Internet. Pedigree is important in situations like this.

Post your results here ASAP. There is no PKE information that isn't worth posting.
having done customer service over the phone......I can honestly say that this made me chuckle. Freaking awesome. Kudos my friend Kudos!!!!!
Massacci wrote:
They don't. f****g. Have. It. Yet. Holy shit. What is so hard to understand?
Not404Error wrote:
Massacci wrote:Stop reading the thread, then. Some of us are going to be upset and vent until we have the goddamn thing in our hand. Companies should't build up so much hype over a product and not deliver it quickly. Thats just my opinion.
They don't. f****g. Have. It. Yet. Holy shit. What is so hard to understand?
the thing about massacci, is he wouldnt understand information even if it were spoon fed to him.
By Meph
dKiD Clue wrote:hiv? is that suppose to be funny?
Yes. Yes it is. Giggity.
ProtonCharger wrote:only to those of us tired of hearing people bitch about hiv meters.
Then again if you didn't actively go out of your way to click each PKE meter thread you wouldn't have seen any bitching. Instead you consistently hunt down each post. You're pretty much the Dr. Cox of GBfans.com, you say you hate all the interns (PKE hubbub) bugging you but secretly you really love it because it makes you feel needed.

Meph wrote:
Then again if you didn't actively go out of your way to click each PKE meter thread you wouldn't have seen any bitching. Instead you consistently hunt down each post. You're pretty much the Dr. Cox of GBfans.com, you say you hate all the interns (PKE hubbub) bugging you but secretly you really love it because it makes you feel needed.

you lost your cool points. congratulations!
ProtonCharger wrote:
Meph wrote:

you lost your cool points. congratulations!
Get along you two! Meph is good people PC.
Ironic... I joined this forum almost 9 years ago, but it still calls me a newbie because I've never made any posts. Heh!

I fugure everyone must have their PKE since this discussion died down. I'm enjoying how well it works and the range of speeds that can be adjusted. Not terribly crazy about the 'weathering' on the final product, but still seems great for the price point!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]